OT - Have a great weekend

Old April 8th 05, 08:46 PM
Maggie

Default OT - Have a great weekend

Have a great weekend NG.

If I win big in AC I will share it with all of you. NOT!!!!

Hope you get alot of riding time in.

Maggie - OUT

Old April 8th 05, 09:30 PM
catzz66

Maggie wrote:
Have a great weekend NG.

If I win big in AC I will share it with all of you. NOT!!!!

Hope you get alot of riding time in.

Maggie - OUT

If you lose, you might have been better off spending the $$$ on that
Trek. =]
Old April 8th 05, 10:11 PM
jj

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 15:30:03 -0500, catzz66
wrote:

Maggie wrote:
Have a great weekend NG.

If I win big in AC I will share it with all of you. NOT!!!!

Hope you get alot of riding time in.

Maggie - OUT

If you lose, you might have been better off spending the $$$ on that
Trek. =]

Why not share it with the group? I think this group has been
extraordinarily kind, supportive, instructive and helpful.

I've rarely been in such a tolerant and patient group and they are this way
to nearly everyone who ever posts a message here. Look at the guy who had a
SPAM reported. Several people immediately offered help and sympathy.

It seems like that last line as even posted as a sneer.: Reading between
the lines...? mumble, mumble pout frown antisocial nitwits

jj