Denmead ride on Saturday...

Old December 9th 05, 09:55 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Denmead ride on Saturday...

To those concerned [MartinM and DaveL ?] - any chance somebody could
zip a copy of the updated route sheet to:

vindaloo77 at ntlworld dot com

I did try and email Mike, but not sure I had the right address.

Didn't think I was going to be around, but it looks 'kind' of likely
[might have to work..groan]. Spoke to Pam Pilbeam yesterday and she
was cool about entering on the day.

Off to work now so I won't be able to reply to anything that gets
sent. If you can, thanks, if you can't, no big deal, hopefully see you
there tomorrow, if not, have a good ride!

cheers
Garry

Old December 9th 05, 10:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Hi Garry,

garryb59 wrote On 12/09/05 08:55,:
To those concerned [MartinM and DaveL ?] - any chance somebody could
zip a copy of the updated route sheet to:

vindaloo77 at ntlworld dot com

I did try and email Mike, but not sure I had the right address.

Just sent one to you!

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Mike

Old December 9th 05, 11:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Mike K Smith wrote:
Hi Garry,

garryb59 wrote On 12/09/05 08:55,:
To those concerned [MartinM and DaveL ?] - any chance somebody could
zip a copy of the updated route sheet to:

vindaloo77 at ntlworld dot com

I did try and email Mike, but not sure I had the right address.

Just sent one to you!

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Mike

if you don't recognise any of us just find Dave, his Trice is easy to
spot (unless you happen to be a photographer in Surrey!)

do you want a Father Xmas hat Garry? (assuming I can get one at
lunchtime)

I reserve the right to oversleep; 0530 wake up after work's do tonight.
Red Bull by bed methinks.

Old December 9th 05, 11:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

In article .com,
MartinM ) wrote:

Mike K Smith wrote:
Hi Garry,

garryb59 wrote On 12/09/05 08:55,:
To those concerned [MartinM and DaveL ?] - any chance somebody could
zip a copy of the updated route sheet to:

vindaloo77 at ntlworld dot com

I did try and email Mike, but not sure I had the right address.

Just sent one to you!

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Mike

if you don't recognise any of us just find Dave, his Trice is easy to
spot (unless you happen to be a photographer in Surrey!)

Plus I've already met Garry a Several of times...

The entire population of Uxbridge has no idea that it actually doesn't
exist.
Old December 9th 05, 12:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

MartinM wrote:

if you don't recognise any of us just find Dave, his Trice is easy to
spot (unless you happen to be a photographer in Surrey!)

LOL!

Old December 9th 05, 05:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 09:41:46 +0000, Mike K Smith
wrote:

Hi Garry,

garryb59 wrote On 12/09/05 08:55,:
To those concerned [MartinM and DaveL ?] - any chance somebody could
zip a copy of the updated route sheet to:

vindaloo77 at ntlworld dot com

I did try and email Mike, but not sure I had the right address.

Just sent one to you!

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Got that. Many thanks.
Hope to be there [this evenings beer consumption permitting!]

Garry

Old December 9th 05, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On 9 Dec 2005 02:28:10 -0800, "MartinM" wrote:

Mike K Smith wrote:
Hi Garry,

garryb59 wrote On 12/09/05 08:55,:
To those concerned [MartinM and DaveL ?] - any chance somebody could
zip a copy of the updated route sheet to:

vindaloo77 at ntlworld dot com

I did try and email Mike, but not sure I had the right address.

Just sent one to you!

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Mike

if you don't recognise any of us just find Dave, his Trice is easy to
spot (unless you happen to be a photographer in Surrey!)

do you want a Father Xmas hat Garry? (assuming I can get one at
lunchtime)

Martin, being a curmudgeon, I find this time of year difficult, to say
the least :-)

Garry

Old December 9th 05, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

garryb59 wrote On 12/09/05 16:21,:
On 9 Dec 2005 02:28:10 -0800, "MartinM" wrote:

do you want a Father Xmas hat Garry? (assuming I can get one at
lunchtime)

Martin, being a curmudgeon, I find this time of year difficult, to say
the least :-)

Nightshirt and nightcap in an Ebeneezer Scrooge stylee?

Old December 9th 05, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Mike K Smith wrote:
Hi Garry,

garryb59 wrote On 12/09/05 08:55,:
To those concerned [MartinM and DaveL ?] - any chance somebody could
zip a copy of the updated route sheet to:

vindaloo77 at ntlworld dot com

I did try and email Mike, but not sure I had the right address.

Just sent one to you!

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Mike

if you don't recognise any of us just find Dave, his Trice is easy to
spot (unless you happen to be a photographer in Surrey!)

do you want a Father Xmas hat Garry? (assuming I can get one at
lunchtime)

Martin, being a curmudgeon, I find this time of year difficult, to say
the least :-)

a curmudgeon on urc? whatever next?

BTW Mike have got a gold lametta embellished one for your exactly the
same half.

Old December 9th 05, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Mike K Smith wrote:
garryb59 wrote On 12/09/05 16:21,:
On 9 Dec 2005 02:28:10 -0800, "MartinM" wrote:

do you want a Father Xmas hat Garry? (assuming I can get one at
lunchtime)

Martin, being a curmudgeon, I find this time of year difficult, to say
the least :-)

Nightshirt and nightcap in an Ebeneezer Scrooge stylee?

E's are good, E's are good, he's Ebeneezer Goode

(apparently another lyric that got past the BBC)