guns and bikes

Old October 6th 04, 08:20 AM
byron27

Default guns and bikes

not like i have never thought of it before, but seriously carrying one?!

http://www.cyclingforums.com/showthr...1&page=1&pp=15

--
byron27

Old October 6th 04, 09:12 AM
Mike

Default guns and helmets

byron27 wrote:
not like i have never thought of it before, but seriously carrying one?!

Of course. Its as plain as evolution or abortion rights.
Do you prefer a titanium or steel handgun? I find the extra flex
of titanium reduces the recoil shock.
But what are the implications of guns to helmet laws?

http://www.cyclingforums.com/showthr...1&page=1&pp=15

Old October 6th 04, 09:40 AM
ritcho

byron27 Wrote:
not like i have never thought of it before, but seriously carryin
one?!

http://www.cyclingforums.com/showthr...1&page=1&pp=15

I think it is one of the few topics that excite the passions more tha
the efficacy of helmets :

--
ritcho

Old October 6th 04, 09:55 AM
cfsmtb

ritcho Wrote:
I think it is one of the few topics that excite the passions more tha
the efficacy of helmets :

Yeah, if cyclists carry guns, motorists probably might too. Truc
drivers will pack RPG's. Ahh, the logic behind this self defenc
tactic.....only in America? :rolleyes

--
cfsmtb

Old October 6th 04, 11:14 AM
mikeg

cfsmtb Wrote:
Yeah, if cyclists carry guns, motorists probably might too. Truc
drivers will pack RPG's. Ahh, the logic behind this self defenc
tactic.....only in America?

The adventures of Spike Bike

http://members.aol.com/clubnbc/spike_1.ht

--
mikeg

Old October 6th 04, 01:35 PM
flyingdutch

mikeg Wrote:
The adventures of Spike Bike

http://members.aol.com/clubnbc/spike_1.htm

"If everybody had a shotgun, we could surf all dayyyy.
Skeet surfin here we come, Skeet surfin here we come..."

possibly the only decent thing val kilmer ever did..

--
flyingdutc

Old October 6th 04, 10:05 PM
Rob Woozle

Well I wonder if the magpies would have second thoughts.... ;-)

I guess the shotgun mounted across the handlebars might make inconsiderate
drivers think twice as well!!

Unbelievable!

Rob
Rob Woozle
http://www.geocities.com/robwoozle
"Hello, is there anybody.....out there?"
Old October 6th 04, 10:14 PM
malcomm

ritcho Wrote:
I think it is one of the few topics that excite the passions more tha
the efficacy of helmets :

Not quite, what about handle bar mirrors? :

--
malcomm

Old October 7th 04, 12:10 AM
ritcho

malcomm Wrote:
Not quite, what about handle bar mirrors?

oh oh, now you've done it...

--
ritcho

Old October 7th 04, 01:21 AM
Walrus

byron27 Wrote:
not like i have never thought of it before, but seriously carryin
one?!

http://www.cyclingforums.com/showthr...1&page=1&pp=15

I just read through the thread. I can not believe the mentality o
some of these guys. It defies humanity

--
Walrus

locking up lowkey General 31 June 27th 05 02:52 PM
" Royal Mail swaps bikes for guns" Call me Bob UK 3 January 4th 05 11:18 AM
Ever set up a "honey pot" to try and find bike theives? Mike Beauchamp General 23 November 21st 04 12:25 AM
LAB? David L. Johnson General 171 April 3rd 04 09:13 PM
Guns On Bikes??? Bubba@FL Social Issues 23 March 4th 04 03:36 PM