Any updates on X USA guy?

Old August 22nd 04, 04:46 AM
bugman

Very cool. Brian thanks for passing along the update. I find it
extremely inspirational when ordinary people do extraordinary things.
It makes me realize what is possible when you are determined. The fact
that he shares his struggle, and how others inspire him to continue
makes it all the more inspiring.

I would love to be there to see him complete this journey. I won't be
able to though. Maybe you can help promote the event and get some TV
station to cover the last day. Great human interest story. Then we
could all enjoy the completion by video. If not that, at least see to
it someone is there to video the event.

--
bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with
his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive
achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute.
Ayn Rand