Glued to Live Updates

Old July 20th 03, 08:40 PM
Bruce Johnston

Default Glued to Live Updates

Everybody going to be glued to live updates tomorrow. Tomorrow should tell
the story. Now there is three!

Enter Jaskula-2 all over again just like I wanted. An unknown quality. Not
many in RBR picked Vinny to be in the Top 3. Just like Indurain and
Rominger, and up comes Jaskula, Vinny has them looking! Hey look at that
guy, what the hell is he doing? Here Armstrong and Jan are having their
private little war and here comes Vinny to spoil the day. This is great and
everybody is either glued to live updates or won't dare bring up RBR to
spoil it, but will catch it early or late on OLN. In the world series if it
goes into extra innings in the final game, the fans are glued to their
seats, no hotdogs, nothing! Except in cycling there will be no extra
innings. I think this 100th edition is great! I got 10 of them on tape
except last year dateing back to 89, got 86, Lance was starting to bore me a
little because he was winning too easily but this year will be his greatest
if he wins!!

Yeah! I like a close race and I want Lance to win. USA has to take 5 for the
glory!

Get um Lance!!!!!!!!!

B-

Old July 20th 03, 09:09 PM
Callistus Valerius

time to put down the usps pom-poms, .................it's over.

Old July 20th 03, 09:59 PM
Bruce Johnston

"Callistus Valerius" wrote in message
time to put down the usps pom-poms, .................it's over.

Not quite. If Lance has a great day, days of old like when he became
obsessed with winning a stage, [dedication to Fabio stage] then he could
still win. Depends if he still has the legs to deliver a rare performance.
If he does, watch all the greats come forward and pay their respects, Merckx
and comapny of course. If he wins this year my admiration of Lance will rise
considerably.

B-

Old July 21st 03, 01:37 AM
Stewart Fleming

Bruce Johnston wrote:

Enter Jaskula-2 all over again just like I wanted. An unknown quality. Not

Um, he might have a bit more in common with Jaskula than you might
like...so maybe tone down the comparison?