Lance Armstrong: True American?

Old July 17th 03, 12:18 AM
Scott

Default Lance Armstrong: True American?

archer wrote in message ...
In article ,
says...
(Dennis P. Harris) wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 23:32:10 GMT in rec.bicycles.misc, "Robert
Oliver" wrote:

Which falls somewhat short of calling President Bush "an idiot".

The quote fell VERY short of calling him an idiot.

in spite of the fact that he IS an idiot, as well as a liar,
crook, and former coke addict.

Don't forget acquiring not one but TWO DUI's and being a deserter for
the National Guard. Oh, and insider trader, too. If the SEC strings
up Martha Stewart, Bushy Boy should be next, the crook.

He may have tried it, but I don't believe he was ever addicted to coke,
and I've never heard of any insider trading charges. Where do they come
from? BTW, Joining the National Guard to avoid being drafted is hardly
draft dodging.

The insider trading charges come from his time in one of the companies
he was helping run into the ground in Texas. He was on (chairman?) of
the audit commitee and sold his stock before the news went public and
the stock value tanked. His connections, as usual, kept him out of
trouble.

I didn't say her dodged the draft (read my post). He was enlisted in
the National Guard and DID NOT SHOW UP FOR A YEAR. Thus, he qualifies
as a deserter. Again, Daddy's connections kept him from facing
serious court martial proceedings. I think Clinton was a snake, but
if he had done these kinds of things, we'd never have heard the end of
it. What is it with Teflon Bush?

See this analysis for some info. on his "service." Although in this
site it does not mention the length of AWOL qualifying as "deserter."
I don't recall right now where I read that, but the record is bad
enough.

http://www.tompaine.com/feature.cfm/ID/3671

Here's some info. on his business practices:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/enron/stor...749029,00.html

This Emperor is buck-naked and no one cares. C'est America!

Scott
Old July 17th 03, 12:23 AM
GABIKE

So, yes, more people voted for Gore, but Bush won the
Whitehouse because he carried more electoral votes.

If Gore had won in his home state of Tennessee, he would have won the election.
That should tell the rest of the country something if his own state doesnt want
him.
Old July 17th 03, 12:35 AM
F1

Dems are oh so quick to call Bush 'an idiot', yet they have no substantive
ideas to stand on when it comes to actually countering Bush politically -
just lots of bitterness, negativity, and name-calling. Who wants to vote
for such a miserably unhappy bunch? The mid-terms pretty much answered

that
question.

Which usually means they have lost the argument. Once a foe turns towards
personal attacks, it shows they have run out of "real" ammunition.

"J Jones" wrote in message
.. .
.. .
Oliver" wrote:

Which falls somewhat short of calling President Bush "an idiot".

The quote fell VERY short of calling him an idiot.

in spite of the fact that he IS an idiot, as well as a liar,
crook, and former coke addict.

An idiot who continually cleans Democrat's clocks politically. Enjoy

2004!
Jeff

I don't think any president that wins without the popular vote can claim
to clean anyone's clock. Then agian it's not like there wass a lot to
choose from.

I'm more referring to the many times after the election that Bush has come
out on top politically - i.e., Iraq, mid-term elections, education reform,
and countless others where Dems have tried to tarnish Bush's reputation to
no avail.

--
_________________________
http://www.ramsays-online.com

Old July 17th 03, 01:14 PM
J Jones

"Dennis P. Harris" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:10:41 -0400 in rec.bicycles.misc, "J
Jones" wrote:

Bush won the
Whitehouse because he carried more electoral votes.

because daddy's supreme kkkourt declared him the winner, totally
ignoring the state's rights precedents of their own cases.

More name-calling (kkkourt). Keep going - Dems look smarter and smarter all
the time...
Jeff

Old July 17th 03, 09:44 PM
W K

Jones" wrote:

Bush won the
Whitehouse because he carried more electoral votes.

because daddy's supreme kkkourt declared him the winner, totally
ignoring the state's rights precedents of their own cases.

More name-calling (kkkourt). Keep going - Dems look smarter and smarter

all
the time...

Yeah right.
How come Tony Blair didn't get his medal for being a nice little poodle
(more like Jack russel) this week.

Old July 18th 03, 03:19 AM
Luigi de Guzman

that's enough, both sides.

rbm is *not* the appropriate forum in which to continue mudslinging on
this level...please take it outside.

-=Luigi

"Gentlemen, I now inform you that you are too far from reality"
-Muhammad Saeed al-Sahaf
Old July 19th 03, 06:32 PM
smokey

Oliver" wrote:

Which falls somewhat short of calling President Bush "an idiot".

The quote fell VERY short of calling him an idiot.

in spite of the fact that he IS an idiot, as well as a liar,
crook, and former coke addict.

An idiot who continually cleans Democrat's clocks politically. Enjoy 2004!
Jeff

losing by 500,000 votes is considered cleaning their clocks?
smokey (who voted for john mccain)