Kung Fu Bike Fighting!

Old October 6th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
rms[_2_]

Default Kung Fu Bike Fighting!

A great clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qve-THEDTs0
The ending boss fight is excellent too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao44N...eature=related

rms

Old October 6th 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
"rms" wrote:

A great clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qve-THEDTs0
The ending boss fight is excellent too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao44N...eature=related

rms

It's official: "Rad" is no longer my favorite BMX movie.

Old October 6th 08, 06:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Jym Dyer

A great clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qve-THEDTs0
It's official: "Rad" is no longer my favorite BMX movie.

=v= Meh. Neither of these feature a 15yo Nicole Kidman.

=v= If you go beyond BMX, here's Jackie Chan riding a
bicycle that's suspiciously celeste-colored (considering
that it's not a Bianchi):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq9btr-lnBc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecsGvqvskXw

_Jym_

--
Green Bay Steelers for Truth

Old October 7th 08, 04:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Jym Dyer wrote:

A great clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qve-THEDTs0

It's official: "Rad" is no longer my favorite BMX movie.

=v= Meh. Neither of these feature a 15yo Nicole Kidman.

=v= If you go beyond BMX, here's Jackie Chan riding a
bicycle that's suspiciously celeste-colored (considering
that it's not a Bianchi):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq9btr-lnBc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecsGvqvskXw

_Jym_

The outtakes are quite funny for the bike misses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53D3IGXgrG8&NR=1

Fighting the wind Jandra Australia 8 August 27th 05 10:02 PM
fighting bicyclists Rich General 1 March 1st 05 04:30 AM
still fighting UPS over dented frame. Joseph Jozwik Mountain Biking 6 March 21st 04 10:32 PM