Driver threatened to 'run cyclist over' in terrifying road rageassault caught on camera

Old October 9th 17, 05:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Driver threatened to 'run cyclist over' in terrifying road rageassault caught on camera

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-over-11312818
--
Bod
Old October 9th 17, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 5:44:08 PM UTC+1, Bod wrote:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-over-11312818
--
Bod

I suppose that is the best we can expect from the courts in this day and age.
To convict him of dangerous driving would require his driving to fall below that expected of a normal driver and his behaviour is normal for motorists.
Quite how threatening to run someone over with 2 tonnes of metal became acceptable behaviour is beyond me.
If you put a gun to someones head and threatened to shoot them because they were in your way you would be in prison for life.
Old October 9th 17, 09:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 8:59:19 PM UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 09 Oct 2017 20:54:07 +0100, Simon Jester wrote:

On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 5:44:08 PM UTC+1, Bod wrote:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-over-11312818
--
Bod

I suppose that is the best we can expect from the courts in this day and age.
To convict him of dangerous driving would require his driving to fall below that expected of a normal driver and his behaviour is normal for motorists.
Quite how threatening to run someone over with 2 tonnes of metal became acceptable behaviour is beyond me.
If you put a gun to someones head and threatened to shoot them because they were in your way you would be in prison for life.

Explain why the cyclist pulled in front of him without using his mirrors.

The cyclist did not have mirrors.

Old October 9th 17, 09:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 9:03:00 PM UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 09 Oct 2017 21:00:44 +0100, Simon Jester wrote:

On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 8:59:19 PM UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 09 Oct 2017 20:54:07 +0100, Simon Jester wrote:

On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 5:44:08 PM UTC+1, Bod wrote:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-over-11312818

I suppose that is the best we can expect from the courts in this day and age.
To convict him of dangerous driving would require his driving to fall below that expected of a normal driver and his behaviour is normal for motorists.
Quite how threatening to run someone over with 2 tonnes of metal became acceptable behaviour is beyond me.
If you put a gun to someones head and threatened to shoot them because they were in your way you would be in prison for life.

Explain why the cyclist pulled in front of him without using his mirrors.

The cyclist did not have mirrors.

Did he have a stiff neck? I am capable when cycling of looking over my shoulder to check for cars before I move to the right.

He is also allowed to fit mirrors to his bike if he cannot do the above.

If does neither, he is a danger on the roads.

I have run out of troll food.

Old October 9th 17, 10:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Mon, 09 Oct 2017 20:59:17 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Explain

Explain why you are such an unbelievable idiot, Hucker!

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange
sociopathic world:
Old October 9th 17, 10:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Mon, 09 Oct 2017 21:02:58 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH sociopath's usual sick **** unread

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
Old October 9th 17, 10:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Mon, 09 Oct 2017 21:39:42 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I have run out of troll food.

Why are you incapable of answering the question?

Shut your stupid gob, filthy troll!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) life as a ******:
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave
Old October 10th 17, 09:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 10.10.2017 07:28, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Lets face it, they have to be intensely stupid or very poor to ride a
bicycle in 2017.

Thanks greatly for the compliment emanating from YOU.
Old October 10th 17, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 10.10.2017 07:34, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
If people want to be on two wheels, they should get a motorbike.

Not necessarily.
Old October 10th 17, 09:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 10/10/2017 09:33, Peter Keller wrote:
On 10.10.2017 07:34, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
If people want to be on two wheels, they should get a motorbike.

Not necessarily.

Or an electric bicycle. I've bought one and it is brilliant.

--
Bod