Tyler went after cycling more than Lance

Old May 23rd 11, 05:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Tyler went after cycling more than Lance

nearly every statement included "we all did this"
Old May 23rd 11, 01:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On May 22, 11:32*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
nearly every statement included "we all did this"

And the playing field still wasn't even. But that's what you had to do
to make the game.

Lance's zillions of tests without a positive-- quibbling aside-- are
speaking very, very loudly.

"The testing sucked completely".

"Dick Pound is a stuffed-shirt used car salesman".

"They killed Tom Simpson and blamed 'doping'".

"Hincapie is still racing".

"I was never busted".

"What about the team owners and managers who knew equally well what
was going on in their teams?"

"Witch hunt".

"Book Deal" (Novitsky).

"Lingering hard-on for Weisel".
--D-y
Old May 24th 11, 01:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Substance McGravitas

On 5/22/2011 9:32 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
nearly every statement included "we all did this"

Right. It made him sound more believable.