Will Amerika and our dog like memories give a **** a week from now?

Old May 23rd 11, 04:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Will Amerika and our dog like memories give a **** a week from now?

Probably not.

But Magilla, Laff and I will.
Old May 23rd 11, 05:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
NoDannyNo

On May 22, 11:41*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
Probably not.

But Magilla, Laff and I will.

Most people have already forgotten that the Governator had a love
child with his former housekeeper. In "Amerika", that sorta thing is
about a million times more captivating than anything involving cycling.
Old May 23rd 11, 05:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On May 22, 11:13*pm, NoDannyNo wrote:
On May 22, 11:41*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:

Probably not.

But Magilla, Laff and I will.

Most people have already forgotten that the Governator (snip)

Sperminator. There might be multiple lust children.

What the stupid Amuricans will forget is the phony "morality" the
right wing pushes.

Remember: Strange is only bad when Bill Clinton gets some.
--D-y
Old May 23rd 11, 10:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

--D-y wrote:
Sperminator. There might be multiple lust children.

But what did his mom look like ?
Old May 23rd 11, 12:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

--D-y wrote:
Sperminator. There might be multiple lust children.

But what did his mom look like ?

Ever see West Side Story?
--D-y
Old May 23rd 11, 04:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Vagina Gorilla

I am always pleasantly surprised when a republican is involved in a
sex scandal and it's not a pageboy or a homosexual ex-marine posing as
a news reporter.

It's nice to see them having good old democratic Kennedy style
affairs.
Old May 23rd 11, 04:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Vagina Gorilla

A little history lesson for the dogs that forgot Bulldog

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Gannon
Old May 23rd 11, 04:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Vagina Gorilla

Fake marine - real homo

http://www.americablog.com/2005/02/man-called-jeff.html
Old May 24th 11, 01:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Substance McGravitas

On 5/22/2011 8:41 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
Probably not.

But Magilla, Laff and I will.

This is an odd thing to brag about.

Amerika... Amerika god shit his grace on thee...... Anton Berlin Racing 16 November 28th 10 03:42 AM
memories Andre Racing 26 February 28th 08 07:31 PM
Give me inertia or give me death (what the heck, give me both...) Ralph Barone Techniques 5 January 28th 08 02:25 AM
give me a minute, give u all suprise the likelove Unicycling 0 July 14th 07 12:22 PM
Ah the memories! stuart doc UK 2 October 4th 05 10:25 PM