ruthless murder of rattle snake

Old June 5th 06, 06:23 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

Default ruthless murder of rattle snake

I kid you not the rattle snake I saw today on Mathews Winter Park MTB
trail was this big.

But these people in this video I think shouldn't have killed this one
like this. It's cruel. Rattle snake bites make adults sick, it doesn't
kill you. So killing them isn't right, uh, unless you have kids that
are prone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFB1-...attle%20snakes

Old June 5th 06, 11:39 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
Rattle snake bites make adults sick, it doesn't kill you.

Wrong.

Old June 6th 06, 12:31 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

"*my new ID*" wrote in message

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
Rattle snake bites make adults sick, it doesn't kill you.

Wrong.

Do NOT correct this. Darwin is licking his chops.

Old June 6th 06, 12:56 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
Rattle snake bites make adults sick, it doesn't kill you.

Wrong.

Do NOT correct this. Darwin is licking his chops.

I'd like to see him endure a few Mojave Green bites.

JD

Old June 6th 06, 08:40 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
Rattle snake bites make adults sick, it doesn't kill you.

Wrong.

Do NOT correct this. Darwin is licking his chops.

lol, you gonna come to my funeral?

Old June 6th 06, 10:32 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...

I wouldn't **** on you if you were on fire.

Old June 6th 06, 11:48 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

Do NOT correct this. Darwin is licking his chops.

lol, you gonna come to my funeral?

I wouldn't **** on you if you were on fire.

I heard you love me with lots & lots of passion.

Old June 7th 06, 12:24 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

Marty wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
Rattle snake bites make adults sick, it doesn't kill you.

Wrong.

Do NOT correct this. Darwin is licking his chops.

lol, you gonna come to my funeral?

I wouldn't **** on you if you were on fire.

That's 'cos you Jarheads **** Napalm.

JD

Old June 7th 06, 01:52 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...

Marty wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
Rattle snake bites make adults sick, it doesn't kill you.

Wrong.

Do NOT correct this. Darwin is licking his chops.

lol, you gonna come to my funeral?

I wouldn't **** on you if you were on fire.

That's 'cos you Jarheads **** Napalm.

JD

Only after bad beer or worse women!

But those days are over. Honest.

Marty

big rattle snake on Mathew Winters LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 9 June 6th 06 08:09 PM
SNAKE!!!! Gags Australia 1 January 23rd 06 12:57 PM
Snake jim Australia 2 December 31st 05 07:37 AM
Argh it's a snake! snake, a snake! cfsmtb Australia 6 December 30th 05 03:44 PM
Snakes on the trail recycled Unicycling 21 May 16th 05 07:05 PM