Campagnolo wheels...on a car?

Old May 12th 08, 06:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ryan Cousineau

Default Campagnolo wheels...on a car?

http://www.webentory.com/tools/photo...=57f92b4b0e5ea
556111843939e196b31

They are attached to a 1963 Abarth-Simca 2000, an adorably cute sports
car. More photos he

http://fantasyjunction.com/used-cars...56111843939e19
6b31

I had no idea Campy had that in its past.

Old May 12th 08, 07:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
M-gineering

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
http://www.webentory.com/tools/photo...=57f92b4b0e5ea
556111843939e196b31

They are attached to a 1963 Abarth-Simca 2000, an adorably cute sports
car. More photos he

http://fantasyjunction.com/used-cars...56111843939e19
6b31

I had no idea Campy had that in its past.

I've got a pair of Campagnolo wheels on a boattrailer, left over from an
'75 Alfasud (great car, unfortunately made from ferrous oxide)

--
/Marten

info(apestaartje)m-gineering(punt)nl
Old May 12th 08, 09:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ben C

On 2008-05-12, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
http://www.webentory.com/tools/photo...=57f92b4b0e5ea
556111843939e196b31

They are attached to a 1963 Abarth-Simca 2000, an adorably cute sports
car. More photos he

http://fantasyjunction.com/used-cars...56111843939e19
6b31

I had no idea Campy had that in its past.

I thought Lamborghinis used to have Campag wheels. They possibly still
do although perhaps the bean counters at Audi have got them on Shimano
ones now.
Old May 12th 08, 12:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Carl Sundquist

On 2008-05-12, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
http://www.webentory.com/tools/photo...=57f92b4b0e5ea
556111843939e196b31

They are attached to a 1963 Abarth-Simca 2000, an adorably cute sports
car. More photos he

http://fantasyjunction.com/used-cars...56111843939e19
6b31

I had no idea Campy had that in its past.

I thought Lamborghinis used to have Campag wheels. They possibly still
do although perhaps the bean counters at Audi have got them on Shimano
ones now.

They also claim to have made aerospace parts. I believe they touch upon it
in their catalog #17

Old May 12th 08, 01:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com is offline
Banned

On May 11, 11:54*pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
http://www.webentory.com/tools/photo...=57f92b4b0e5ea
556111843939e196b31

They are attached to a 1963 Abarth-Simca 2000, an adorably cute sports
car. More photos he

http://fantasyjunction.com/used-cars...56111843939e19
6b31

I had no idea Campy had that in its past.

--
Ryan Cousineau /

Campagnolo made many things for other industries, including magnesium
cast things for aircraft and as you see, auto wheels. After the MTB
mess and before they figured out 'click shifting', during the dark
days of the mid to late 80s, Valentino sold all the other stuff to
have the $ to continue in bike stuff only and the rest, they say, is
history. Another rumor is that Mavic wanted to buy Campagnolo during
this time and thankfully, Valentino refused.
Old May 12th 08, 01:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On May 12, 12:54*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
http://www.webentory.com/tools/photo...=57f92b4b0e5ea
556111843939e196b31

They are attached to a 1963 Abarth-Simca 2000, an adorably cute sports
car. More photos he

http://fantasyjunction.com/used-cars...56111843939e19
6b31

I had no idea Campy had that in its past.

Moon lander. Large, spider-webby Campy castings.

Couldn't find a photo via google for some reason. (NASA revisionistic
wwweb vacuuming? I understand they took the "moon landings were faked"
thing pretty hard)

I have a Campy hubcap around here somewhere. --D-y
Old May 12th 08, 04:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
A Muzi

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
http://www.webentory.com/tools/photo...=57f92b4b0e5ea
556111843939e196b31
They are attached to a 1963 Abarth-Simca 2000, an adorably cute sports
car. More photos he
http://fantasyjunction.com/used-cars...56111843939e19
6b31
I had no idea Campy had that in its past.

Ferraris too!
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/