Ride Request, CO Western Slopers

Old June 23rd 06, 04:55 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Ride Request, CO Western Slopers

I'm finally going to beg and plead for an invite to ride on or near the
weekend of July 8. I'll be in the area and Ride-A-Lot has moved to Denver,
has not ridden the western slope areas so this would be a good weekend to
get together and ride.

So come on guys, you know you can't hide.......

do I have to beg harder???

Gary

Old June 23rd 06, 05:16 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

GeeDubb wrote:
I'm finally going to beg and plead for an invite to ride on or near the
weekend of July 8. I'll be in the area and Ride-A-Lot has moved to
Denver, has not ridden the western slope areas so this would be a good
weekend to get together and ride.

So come on guys, you know you can't hide.......

do I have to beg harder???

Gary

Just last evening, several of us planned to ride Molas to Cascade Creek
on Sunday, July 9.

There are worse rides to do.

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

Owner/Operator of the Pekingnese Ranch.
Old June 23rd 06, 05:32 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"Craig Brossman" wrote in message
news:yLqdnWogPNZ2jgHZnZ2dnUVZ_vGdnZ2d@brainstormin ternet.net...
GeeDubb wrote:
I'm finally going to beg and plead for an invite to ride on or near the
weekend of July 8. I'll be in the area and Ride-A-Lot has moved to
Denver, has not ridden the western slope areas so this would be a good
weekend to get together and ride.

So come on guys, you know you can't hide.......

do I have to beg harder???

Gary

Just last evening, several of us planned to ride Molas to Cascade Creek on
Sunday, July 9.

There are worse rides to do.

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

Owner/Operator of the Pekingnese Ranch.

Sounds like a good ride and one I've not done. Send me more details at
grwilliams at qwest dot net.

thanks
Gary

Old June 24th 06, 08:35 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...

Craig Brossman wrote:
GeeDubb wrote:
I'm finally going to beg and plead for an invite to ride on or near the
weekend of July 8. I'll be in the area and Ride-A-Lot has moved to
Denver, has not ridden the western slope areas so this would be a good
weekend to get together and ride.

So come on guys, you know you can't hide.......

do I have to beg harder???

Gary

Just last evening, several of us planned to ride Molas to Cascade Creek
on Sunday, July 9.

There are worse rides to do.

Creep...

JealousD

Think along those lines about you and the giants from last weekend.......
;-)

worse ride was this morning, lot of hikers, lot of slow bike riders, no
green

but I was out riding so it wasn't all bad

26 miles this am

Gary