Anniversary BR(52) 19.05.05

Old June 13th 05, 08:35 AM
flyingdutch

Default Anniversary BR(52) 19.05.05

7:20am gather at Doncaster Shoppingtown
(corner of Doncaster and Tram Rds)

refer to map:
http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bdarabug/...ap_2darker.pdf

All welcome.
All speeds catered for (average is anywhere between 24-30kph dependin
on you).
coffee and muffins At Smiths Gully
and whichever alternate route you prefer. Let's make it a big'un

Flyingdutch
joint founder, speaking of which where is that 'otherwise engaged one
??

--
flyingdutch

Old June 13th 05, 08:50 AM
DaveB

flyingdutch wrote:
Flyingdutch
joint founder, speaking of which where is that 'otherwise engaged one'
???

Did a whitepages search but the closest I found was Doncaster East.
Could have sworn he was coming from Templestowe.

daveB
Old June 13th 05, 04:21 PM
Gags

"flyingdutch" wrote in
message ...

7:20am gather at Doncaster Shoppingtown
(corner of Doncaster and Tram Rds)

refer to map:
http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bdarabug/...ap_2darker.pdf

All welcome.
All speeds catered for (average is anywhere between 24-30kph depending
on you).
coffee and muffins At Smiths Gully
and whichever alternate route you prefer. Let's make it a big'un

Flyingdutch
joint founder, speaking of which where is that 'otherwise engaged one'
???
--
flyingdutch

I am hoping to be there for this one cos I am getting jack of missing so
many BRs. I had a real busy time with going away for work during the week
for a while there and so I had to spend quality time at home for the two
days out of seven that I was there. Then I had my mum come to visit for a
week and the outlaws for another week. I was also crook one week and the
kids were crook this weekend.

Enough with my excuses......I am keen to get some decent miles back in the
legs in preparation for when the new bike is ready to ride (it is currently
down to the bare frame and I am going to get it in for a respray in the next
week or so).

Ride On,

Gags

Old June 13th 05, 11:41 PM
eddiec

Still planning to make the anniversary my first sojourn to a BR... No
sure if it will be a regular occurrence (given that most weekends ar
given over to mtbs or the inevitable family bushwalk/ride), but I can'
let this one go. (Especially since I live almost within sight of th
starting point....

--
eddiec

Old June 14th 05, 02:15 AM
GPLama

7:20am gather at Doncaster Shoppingtown
(corner of Doncaster and Tram Rds)

ok, hands up who is attending.. time to scope out the competition.. er..
numbers. ..

cheers,
GPL
:hand in the air:

Old June 14th 05, 02:33 AM
flyingdutch

GPLama Wrote:

ok, hands up who is attending.. time to scope out the competition.
er..
numbers. ..

cheers,
GPL
:hand in the air:

...attaches occy-strap to Lama's seatpost..

--
flyingdutch

Old June 14th 05, 02:36 AM
TimC

On 2005-06-14, GPLama (aka Bruce)
ok, hands up who is attending.. time to scope out the competition.. er..
numbers. ..

cheers,
GPL
:hand in the air:

I'm not going to draw my weedy cyclist arm ascii-art hand again, but
you can assume it is he

This space intentionally left blank.

--
TimC
Hell - n. The current residence of Mr. Noah Webster, Lexicographer.
Old June 14th 05, 02:36 AM
eddiec

flyingdutch Wrote:
...attaches occy-strap to Lama's seatpost...

...struggling to keep the bunch in sight, but myself and the FD-name
'angry ram' will be present nonetheless..

--
eddiec

Old June 14th 05, 02:42 AM
GPLama

I'm not going to draw my weedy cyclist arm ascii-art hand again, but
you can assume it is he

This space intentionally left blank.

Excellent, looking forward to seeing your new 'mount'...

cheers,
GPL

Old June 14th 05, 03:17 AM
DaveB

GPLama wrote:
7:20am gather at Doncaster Shoppingtown
(corner of Doncaster and Tram Rds)

ok, hands up who is attending.. time to scope out the competition.. er..
numbers. ..

cheers,
GPL
:hand in the air:

I'll be there.

Did anyone notice the seven day forecast says rain on Sunday. Obviously
BOM have got it wrong.

DaveB