Orlando riders/florida..

Old December 9th 05, 11:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Orlando riders/florida..

Hey orlandiagons? floradites? haha i dont know.

Im headed over to orlando on the 13th, might be able to bring my
unicycle, but im currently making a full length unicycle dvd called
Evolution. If there are any riders in that area let me know and maybe
we can schedule a ride or some sort of film seshin.

Justin Kohse

--
cruisecontrol
cruisecontrol's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10970

Old December 10th 05, 12:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i live in florida but not down that way. im in the panhandle. redhead
and burjyntzski live more that way i know. maybe theyll holler at you.

--
chosen

respectfully,
jonny
*'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/cyq4q)*
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

Old December 10th 05, 03:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

HOLLER...shot me now .
I am south of orlando by about 3 hrs I am in West Palm Beach there are
4 other riders here I only ride with one regulary.
Oh and yes I am a floridan of a florida cracker

--
redhead

"Watch me do that agein!" Shaun E. Johanneson

-Party hard unicycle harder
redhead's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9985