Calling all ottawa unicyclists!

Old April 17th 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Calling all ottawa unicyclists!

See you all tomorow! I know that Ryan and I are comming, I think scott
is and I don't think Nathan is sick anymore. I don't know who else, but
some people will show up . Anthony and Braun won't though...

--
Eroick

'The Unicyclopedia!' (http://unicyclopedia.org/)
Help us make it better!
Eroick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10884

Old April 20th 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

So who wants to ride this comming Sunday?

--
ntappin

Old April 20th 06, 11:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I do! But it might rain . Lets hope not!

--

'My Gallery' (http://www.flickr.com/photos/eroick/)
Eroick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10884

Old April 21st 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

donno i'd love to but need to talk to beener first so don't count us in
yet.... i think i might go up to ottowa saturday to visit some people
though

--
hagbag14

It's almost so fun it endanger's my health!
hagbag14's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11068

Old April 21st 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I could do earlier on saturday aswell, like around noon or noon thirty.

--
ntappin

Old April 21st 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Saturday is good for us this week, pretty much anytime during the day...

--
Victory

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/ln5ml)
whenever someone makes fun of you, wheel your unicycle over to them and
ask if they would like to try riding it. i've never seen people shut up
so fast. - unisteve
Victory's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10062

Old April 21st 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Does anyone object to 12:30 on saturday?

--
ntappin

Old April 21st 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Wish I could join you guys but the Roths, Devon and I are heading to
Rochester this weekend. I hope you don't get rained out!

Jason Allemann

*'creaky wheel video gallery'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/creakywheel)
'true dimensions' (http://www.truedimensions.com)*
Jason Allemann's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3702

Old April 21st 06, 03:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Jason Allemann wrote:
Wish I could join you guys but the Roths, Devon and I are heading to
Rochester this weekend. I hope you don't get rained out!

I knew you were a performer...

12:30 saturday is good for us... if it rains I'll post by 10am if I'm
still comming.