A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » Regional Cycling » UK
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Went for a walk



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old April 15th 19, 08:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_11_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 53
Default Went for a walk

On 14/04/2019 17:36, TMS320 wrote:

On 14/04/2019 01:49, JNugent wrote:

Or, as you and the real Del would put it, mange tout.


BTW, Delboy isn't real. Sorry to spoil it for you.


You have no soul.
Ads
  #32  
Old April 15th 19, 08:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_11_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 53
Default Went for a walk

On 14/04/2019 17:36, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 1:49:27 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 14/04/2019 01:11, Simon Jester wrote:

On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 10:04:18 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 13/04/2019 15:55, Simon Jester wrote:

Why do you council estate freeloaders always 'think' violence is the answer.
Nugent lost this latest mental engagement as it has lost all the rest.

Anything you say, Del.

Is this some sort of new therapy you are trying because the ECT didn't work?


You believe whatever you want to believe, Del.

Chacun Ć* son goĆ»t, as some might say.

Or, as you and the real Del would put it, mange tout.


mon aƩroglisseur est plein des anguilles


Literally?
  #33  
Old April 15th 19, 08:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_11_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 53
Default Went for a walk

On 14/04/2019 18:34, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 1:49:27 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 14/04/2019 01:11, Simon Jester wrote:

On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 10:04:18 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 13/04/2019 15:55, Simon Jester wrote:

Why do you council estate freeloaders always 'think' violence is the answer.
Nugent lost this latest mental engagement as it has lost all the rest.

Anything you say, Del.

Is this some sort of new therapy you are trying because the ECT didn't work?


You believe whatever you want to believe, Del.

Chacun Ć* son goĆ»t, as some might say.

Or, as you and the real Del would put it, mange tout.


Is 'the real Del' your Fagin?


You know full well who DelBoy is.

He's the character upon whom you model your repartee.

Fortunately I don't speak Unwashed Northerner.


That's your own fault. You'd surely be better off essaying the language
of your (presumed) forefathers rather than pretentiously trying your
hand at Greek, about which you plainly know very little.

  #34  
Old April 15th 19, 10:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8,136
Default Went for a walk

On 15/04/2019 04:36, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 1:49:27 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 14/04/2019 01:11, Simon Jester wrote:

On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 10:04:18 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 13/04/2019 15:55, Simon Jester wrote:

Why do you council estate freeloaders always 'think' violence is the answer.
Nugent lost this latest mental engagement as it has lost all the rest.

Anything you say, Del.

Is this some sort of new therapy you are trying because the ECT didn't work?


You believe whatever you want to believe, Del.

Chacun Ć* son goĆ»t, as some might say.

Or, as you and the real Del would put it, mange tout.


mon aƩroglisseur est plein des anguilles

Your hovercraft is full of eels? The mind boggles.
  #35  
Old April 15th 19, 05:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,092
Default Went for a walk

On Monday, April 15, 2019 at 10:30:35 AM UTC+1, Peter Keller wrote:
On 15/04/2019 04:36, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 1:49:27 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 14/04/2019 01:11, Simon Jester wrote:

On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 10:04:18 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 13/04/2019 15:55, Simon Jester wrote:

Why do you council estate freeloaders always 'think' violence is the answer.
Nugent lost this latest mental engagement as it has lost all the rest.

Anything you say, Del.

Is this some sort of new therapy you are trying because the ECT didn't work?

You believe whatever you want to believe, Del.

Chacun Ć* son goĆ»t, as some might say.

Or, as you and the real Del would put it, mange tout.


mon aƩroglisseur est plein des anguilles

Your hovercraft is full of eels? The mind boggles.


Do some research.

  #36  
Old April 15th 19, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,092
Default Went for a walk

On Monday, April 15, 2019 at 8:33:34 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 14/04/2019 18:34, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 1:49:27 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 14/04/2019 01:11, Simon Jester wrote:

On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 10:04:18 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 13/04/2019 15:55, Simon Jester wrote:

Why do you council estate freeloaders always 'think' violence is the answer.
Nugent lost this latest mental engagement as it has lost all the rest.

Anything you say, Del.

Is this some sort of new therapy you are trying because the ECT didn't work?

You believe whatever you want to believe, Del.

Chacun Ć* son goĆ»t, as some might say.

Or, as you and the real Del would put it, mange tout.


Is 'the real Del' your Fagin?


You know full well who DelBoy is.


Haven't the faintest idea.


He's the character upon whom you model your repartee.


Can you supply evidence to support this claim or would you rather take the goalposts for a spin.


Fortunately I don't speak Unwashed Northerner.


That's your own fault. You'd surely be better off essaying the language
of your (presumed) forefathers rather than pretentiously trying your
hand at Greek, about which you plainly know very little.


Which forefathers are those?
Some say blue eyes originated in the Baltic, others the northern Black sea coast.
We all have more 15th century ancestors than there were people in Britain at the time.
Although there was more inbreeding in those days, especially in Liverpool.
  #37  
Old April 16th 19, 08:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,531
Default Went for a walk

On 15/04/2019 08:33, JNugent wrote:

That's your own fault. You'd surely be better off essaying the language
of your (presumed) forefathers rather than pretentiously trying your
hand at Greek, about which you plainly know very little.


Wlad Fy Nhadau
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Walk with the dog Mr Pounder Esquire UK 8 December 6th 18 12:23 AM
run don't walk... Cicero_Venatio Racing 1 January 17th 13 06:48 PM
If I Could Walk That Way... [email protected] General 15 June 24th 05 07:47 PM
Do a "Cat walk" UNIquelyCanadian Unicycling 14 April 2nd 05 08:26 AM
Look cleats that you can walk in?? Absent Husband Australia 11 January 9th 05 10:43 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2019 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.