Customer has TDF trip available

Old July 9th 04, 02:27 AM
Mike Jacoubowsky/Chain Reaction Bicycles

Default Customer has TDF trip available

I've got a customer that has a fully paid-for trip to the TDF with Graham
Baxter, but isn't able to go since his son, who he was going to go with,
broke his hip while on a training ride with him.

The trip details may be found here-
http://www.sportingtours.co.uk/letour/alps2paris2.html

It's a trip for 2 from the Alps to the Pyrenees (and yes, that means it
includes the Alpe d'Huez time trial), from July 18th to 26th. The price is
$3040, quite a bargain for two. This isn't a luxury trip by any means, nor
is there any hand-holding on Graham Baxter's tours, but they do stay in
reasonably nice places. I rode with them last year and will be going again
this year, by the way (but no, I don't get anything out of this, I'm just
trying to help a very good customer who literally had a really bad break).

Just for kicks I checked out airfares from SFO-Paris (leaving on the 17th
and returning on the 26th); right now, they're running about $1400-1500 per
person. Unfortunately this is high season so those fares are not
unreasonable (just high!).

If interested, please reply to me and I'll get you the customer's name &
address so you might work out any details.

Thanks-

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
IMBA, BikesBelong, NBDA member

DC -> Philadelphia trip Kaz General 5 July 2nd 04 03:46 PM
Retail Performance Stores asking for customer name. Dan O'Brasky General 29 August 30th 03 08:25 AM
Marzocchi customer service "BAD" Under estimated and slow Bent General 1 August 14th 03 12:21 PM