Another thug caught on camera.

Old August 2nd 11, 04:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

Default Another thug caught on camera.

Roll up and get yourself in court for assault - they'll soon learn that they
can't get away with it anymore.
Starting the clock now for him to be charged.
Go!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...elmet-cam.html

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

Old August 2nd 11, 08:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 02/08/2011 16:07, Simon Mason wrote:
Roll up and get yourself in court for assault - they'll soon learn that
they can't get away with it anymore.
Starting the clock now for him to be charged.
Go!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...elmet-cam.html

Trial by Youtube again. Motorists identified, cyclist remains anonymous
little worm.

University
Old August 3rd 11, 08:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
Roll up and get yourself in court for assault - they'll soon learn that
they can't get away with it anymore.
Starting the clock now for him to be charged.
Go!

Now on road.cc
It will come as no surprise that the cyclist haters feel a kinship with
thugs like this. He is a symbol of what is wrong with them all - failure to
cope with anger, jealousy and one dimensional outlook on life.

I'm sure Meds, JMS, Cheerless, Nugent et al will have his ugly mug put onto
a T shirt to wear as they shuffle off to the paper shop for their Express.

PS - surely they could identify this moron from dental records? :-0

http://road.cc/content/news/39987-ca...t-camera-video

Old August 3rd 11, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

On 03/08/2011 08:06, Simon Mason wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
Roll up and get yourself in court for assault - they'll soon learn that
they can't get away with it anymore.
Starting the clock now for him to be charged.
Go!

Now on road.cc
It will come as no surprise that the cyclist haters feel a kinship with thugs
like this. He is a symbol of what is wrong with them all - failure to cope
with anger, jealousy and one dimensional outlook on life.

I'm sure Meds, JMS, Cheerless, Nugent et al will have his ugly mug put onto a
T shirt to wear as they shuffle off to the paper shop for their Express.

PS - surely they could identify this moron from dental records? :-0

http://road.cc/content/news/39987-ca...t-camera-video

Unless the video poster comes forward (has that happened yet? It might
happen), the incident has to be treated as a hoax.
Old August 3rd 11, 12:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
. uk...

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
Roll up and get yourself in court for assault - they'll soon learn that
they can't get away with it anymore.
Starting the clock now for him to be charged.
Go!

Now on road.cc

That's it - I knew he reminded me of somebody.

QUOTE:
"I think I know him....

It's the ghost of Norman Wisdom, surely ....

MR GRIMSDALE!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, if you aint too outta breath, dismount and front him out,
more often than not these "little men" can do little more than shout loudly
.... W***ers, the lot of em..."

Old August 3rd 11, 12:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Abo

On 02/08/2011 16:07, Simon Mason wrote:
Roll up and get yourself in court for assault - they'll soon learn that
they can't get away with it anymore.
Starting the clock now for him to be charged.
Go!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...elmet-cam.html

Ah, wondered when this one would make the papers. It's been on CycleChat
for a while. What a bellend...
Old August 3rd 11, 12:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

I thought it was something about Sarf London, but we have our share of
morons as well.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/moron.jpg

Old August 3rd 11, 03:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Abo

On 03/08/2011 12:44, Simon Mason wrote:
I thought it was something about Sarf London, but we have our share of
morons as well.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/moron.jpg

12 months for a very serious assault vs his previous 18 months for
fraud. Money crime more serious than beating someone up as usual...
Old August 4th 11, 08:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

"Abo" wrote in message
On 03/08/2011 12:44, Simon Mason wrote:
I thought it was something about Sarf London, but we have our share of
morons as well.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/moron.jpg

12 months for a very serious assault vs his previous 18 months for fraud.
Money crime more serious than beating someone up as usual...

Yes, he got off very lightly. The thug Carl Baxter got two years.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2869009.stm

Old August 3rd 11, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 14:15:39 +0100, Phil W Lee wrote:

"Simon Mason" considered Wed, 3 Aug
2011 12:44:37 +0100 the perfect time to write:

I thought it was something about Sarf London, but we have our share of
morons as well.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/moron.jpg

Isn't that a "handyman"?

--
If the *******s won't do anything about the taxi driver risking
people's lives by dangerous driving, book him to take your kids on a