Weather

Old March 6th 04, 09:37 PM
mojo deluxe

Default Weather

After some rain last night, the weather forcast for the next ten days
is.....

http://www.weather.com/weather/local...ocalUndeclared

Be sure to page down.

I think I'll get some riding in.

Old March 7th 04, 01:15 AM
Shawn Curry

mojo deluxe wrote:
After some rain last night, the weather forcast for the next ten days
is.....

http://www.weather.com/weather/local...ocalUndeclared

Be sure to page down.

I think I'll get some riding in.

I saw the 69 deg current temp, and didn't need to page down. I did
though. Very nice.

Shawn
Old March 7th 04, 03:36 AM
GeeDubb

But look at the near 80% humidity there.

Check out our next week's weather
http://www.weather.com/weather/local...ocalUndeclared

Started a ride this morning at 7:15 at 45°F and finished a little after noon
at near 70.

But then I'll be in merry old England Friday for a week of wet and
cold......

Gary

Old March 7th 04, 03:54 AM
mojo deluxe

"GeeDubb" wrote in message
But look at the near 80% humidity there.

It can really crank up that 'heat index' during the summer.