Best fitting leg warmers

Old October 5th 04, 02:24 PM
the black rose

B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
Dan Cosley wrote:

I have a number of pairs of sweat pants with holes in the knees.
Turns out if you cut off the lower legs, slip them up so the
bottom elastic is below the knee and the upper cut end is held
down by your bike shorts' elastic, they work quite well.
Cut them as long as you can; that way you can get more fabric
under the shorts elastic.

I'd love to see Fabrizio's reaction to this.

I'd love to see Fab's reaction to that "BringYouToLife" troll. *snort*
"Real Men (tm) don't wear leg warmers -- they just get sick and run up
Real Hospital Bills (tm)." *smirk*

But we shouldn't feed the trolls.

*innocent look*

-km
Old October 5th 04, 02:57 PM
DRS

"BringYouToLife" wrote in message
om
It is fags like you people who have ruined every goddamn decent sport
left. I go out running on the trail here, and we got these yuppie
dandies trapesing along in their spandex tutu's and little ear muffs,
jesus christ, what kind of example did your fathers set for you? If
you were my kids I would have beaten the fashion sense out of you,
taught you how to be real men. Real men don't ****ing talk about leg
warmers.

Real men aren't as insecure as you.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old October 5th 04, 03:07 PM
Bob Anderson

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:25:21 -0500, "TAT 57" wrote:

I am going to get leg warmers for cooler weather riding. Who makes the best
fitting ones, I don't want them creeping down my thigh or bunching behind
the knee.

I have Pearl Izumi, they don't creep much, haven't noticed bunching, warm and soft inside.

---
"BitwiseBob" - Bob Anderson
Eugene Oregon

Old October 6th 04, 03:29 PM
Hunrobe

trolling with profanity wrote:

It is fags like you people who have ruined every goddamn decent sport
left.

---remainder snipped---

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Bob Hunt

Old October 8th 04, 06:52 AM
SuperSlinky

BringYouToLife said...

It is fags like you people who have ruined every goddamn decent sport
left. I go out running on the trail here, and we got these yuppie
dandies trapesing along in their spandex tutu's and little ear muffs,
jesus christ, what kind of example did your fathers set for you? If
you were my kids I would have beaten the fashion sense out of you,
taught you how to be real men. Real men don't ****ing talk about leg
warmers.

What a stupid cock knocker you are. Women love guys in spandex. It gives
them a chance to ogle us for a change.