Preston unicyclists?

Old June 12th 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Preston unicyclists?

Hey there everybody reading this. ATM i dont know anybody that lives in
Preston or Blackpool that rides a unicycle. If you live near Preston or
Blackpool then please post in this thread or e-mail me
. I am pretty much looking for people to ride with
(trials or otherwise) or if you know of a club in my area than please
tell me.

Many Thanks

Dom

--
Dom_Proctor
Dom_Proctor's Profile:

Old June 12th 06, 04:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hi i live near preston, in chorley

ive added you to msn talk later

--
dale_dale