John Kerry: Nice wheels

Old June 23rd 04, 06:37 AM
S o r n i

Default John Kerry: Nice wheels

Tom Sherman wrote:
DRS wrote:

...Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

A: M*k* V*nd*m*n

Nah. He's just the most pathetic.

Bill "his /posting/ style, however..." S.

Old June 23rd 04, 10:56 AM
Mark South

"S o r n i" wrote in message
Tom Sherman wrote:
DRS wrote:

...Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

A: M*k* V*nd*m*n

Nah. He's just the most pathetic.

Bill "his /posting/ style, however..." S.

I suggest you google for "George Hammond". MV can't hold a candle to him.
--
Mark South: World Citizen, Net Denizen

Old June 23rd 04, 01:42 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

drs- No-one is doing anything of the sort and your defensiveness is only
making
you look foolish.
BRBR

Geeee willikers Molly, ya seem to be understanding my posts pretty well these
days.

Keep up the good work, now, back to bikes!!

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com
Old June 23rd 04, 01:46 PM
DRS

"Qui si parla Campagnolo " wrote in message

drs- No-one is doing anything of the sort and your defensiveness is
only making
you look foolish.
BRBR

Geeee willikers Molly, ya seem to be understanding my posts pretty
well these days.

No-one ever said you were the worst of the bad formatters but you are wholly
mistaken to pretend there is no problem with your formatting. And you don't
attribute properly either.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 23rd 04, 02:03 PM