Getting chucked off of spots!

Old December 14th 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

Default Getting chucked off of spots!

I've been chucked out of schools, and malls. I hate it.

--
mornish

ivan wrote:
I believe in the Invisible Pink Unicorn.

mscalisi wrote:
wait...invisible AND pink?

'please... help save flightline'
(http://www.rideflightline.com/save_the_trails.html)
msn: mornish AT gmail DOT com
aim: kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com
ace bandages rock my socks

Old December 14th 06, 09:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
president_luke

When I ride in the CBD, security always kicks us off stuff. They are
nice about it normally, we just ride somewhere else and go back later.

--
president_luke
president_luke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11036

Getting chucked off of spots! Evan Byrne Unicycling 1 December 14th 06 09:40 PM
riding spots? musketman Unicycling 8 October 6th 05 01:53 AM
great spots for riding... idlehands Techniques 3 September 17th 05 03:14 AM
Hincapie In Spots? EuroDog Racing 63 September 16th 04 05:43 AM
uk spot guide (add spots) thinuniking Unicycling 24 January 5th 04 06:57 AM