Good Deal on Tool Kit!

Old November 23rd 03, 05:23 PM
Jeff Starr

Default Good Deal on Tool Kit!

Hi Guys, recently we talked about tools, the Nashbar starter set was
mentioned by me and then confirmed by others, as a good deal. Well I
just discovered that it is on sale, list is $44.95, often listed for
$39.??, NOW $31.45.
Two things, this sale may end, after today, I don't know. And I found
a discount code online that gives 10% off. That code is TKF4 and
supposedly expires 12-8-03. It worked today, so $31.45 - 3.15 = $28.31

I repeat $28.31 At that price they might make nice stocking
stuffers;-)

Life is Good!
Jeff
Old November 23rd 03, 11:59 PM
Mike Beauchamp

I"ve had the tool kit for about a month now, and it's a great deal. Paid for
itself in the first day..

Mike
http://mikebeauchamp.com

om...

Old December 11th 03, 05:06 AM
Tim Jones

"Mike Beauchamp" wrote in message
I"ve had the tool kit for about a month now, and it's a great deal. Paid

for
itself in the first day..

Mike
http://mikebeauchamp.com

"Jeff Starr" wrote in message
om...
Hi Guys, recently we talked about tools, the Nashbar starter set was
mentioned by me and then confirmed by others, as a good deal. Well I
just discovered that it is on sale, list is $44.95, often listed for
$39.??, NOW $31.45.
Two things, this sale may end, after today, I don't know. And I found
a discount code online that gives 10% off. That code is TKF4 and
supposedly expires 12-8-03. It worked today, so $31.45 - 3.15 = $28.31

I repeat $28.31 At that price they might make nice stocking
stuffers;-)

Hi guys,

Does this include a shimano cassette remover?

(It may well have said that on the site - is that what freewheel tools made
of chromoly both shimano compatible)

Tim

Old December 11th 03, 03:20 PM
Richard Chan

Cut and paste from Bensbargains.net. Cheers! Richard

Holiday Savings selection + 20% off $100 at Bike Nashbar Click Here
Discuss (1) Posted 3:19 PM PST 12/8/03 by Ben

Nashbar has several categories of cost savings, plus get 20% off $100
purchases with code DEAL [Exp 12/12]. Another coupon is 10% off with
code TKF4 [Exp 12/23]. They deal mostly in bicycle components, and
bicycling accessories at decent prices.
Old December 12th 03, 04:35 AM
Tim Jones

"Richard Chan" wrote in message
om...
Cut and paste from Bensbargains.net. Cheers! Richard

Holiday Savings selection + 20% off $100 at Bike Nashbar Click Here
Discuss (1) Posted 3:19 PM PST 12/8/03 by Ben

Nashbar has several categories of cost savings, plus get 20% off $100
purchases with code DEAL [Exp 12/12]. Another coupon is 10% off with
code TKF4 [Exp 12/23]. They deal mostly in bicycle components, and
bicycling accessories at decent prices.

Thanks - I the TKF4 code does not work any more, but I used the DEAL code
last night (the price of this unit has gone back up to $42 however). I saw
this on coupon-coupon.com

I purchased 3 and some rim tape to get to the $100 level - I can sell the
other two to cycling friends here (Melbourne Australia).

Thanks for the info guys!

Tim

GT zaskar LE '96 good deal? Mukti Mountain Biking 4 August 13th 03 02:47 PM
Good price? Marty Mountain Biking 2 August 11th 03 07:23 AM
mutant cassette lockring tool g.daniels Techniques 4 July 11th 03 04:38 PM