PHOTON BLINK Y SCORES!!

Old February 6th 04, 06:01 PM
g.daniels

Default PHOTON BLINK Y SCORES!!

i bota photon blinky: white with yaller leds.
(and a giga cateye!)
put the lights on(with the previously mounted on a stalk rearward
cateye 600 and one regular red blinky) at woolmort.

a balmy winter evening. rolled out of the garden alcove toward the
lot. two incoming shoopers came out from behind the garden centers
cage and jumped!!
exclaimed!! "look gene's gotta front blinky!!"
ok when was the last time a stranger passing by said to you...
the six mile ride home on a bike path 25' from 45-50 mph boulevards
brought 14 goood show cawments and three honkhonkhonks!! great photon.

the giga is cool for $35 not yet the mulsane but going down the last
dead end dark leg i swerved past a large black snake getting the most
out of the days infrared lit by the few photons let out of the main
spot. maybe dazzeld by the blinky.

actually, that's the first relaxed night ride i've ridden. the killer
pothole wasa black snake and was in less fear of being not seen but as
a porch light.

ever try the night hat to block out the oncoming headlights?? or fish
cap??
an idea!! find new or used clipons and add the correctly coloured film
on top.
Old February 7th 04, 04:23 PM
g.daniels

to complete the tail
at 9:30 a boeing 727 flew over lit up lika YEAH!!!
photon blinky

and now a word from the snake....
Old February 7th 04, 06:03 PM
Zog The Undeniable

g.daniels wrote:
to complete the tail
at 9:30 a boeing 727 flew over lit up lika YEAH!!!
photon blinky

and now a word from the snake....

Marijuana must be very cheap where you live ;-)

Old February 7th 04, 06:15 PM
Dave Thompson

"Zog The Undeniable" wrote in message
g.daniels wrote:
to complete the tail
at 9:30 a boeing 727 flew over lit up lika YEAH!!!
photon blinky

and now a word from the snake....

Marijuana must be very cheap where you live ;-)

I think he believes that he gets paid by the word.

Old February 7th 04, 11:36 PM
ZeeExSixAre

"g.daniels" wrote in message
om...
to complete the tail
at 9:30 a boeing 727 flew over lit up lika YEAH!!!
photon blinky

and now a word from the snake....

Ah BWAAALLHAUHAB

BWWWUHHHHHHH

BLWLHABLHUWHBLAALAAA

BWAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

BLALHWAUAHLBUBLWHLBBLUALBHW

YEAH!

So what do you think?

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Old February 7th 04, 11:40 PM
Rick Onanian

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 18:03:37 +0000, Zog The Undeniable
wrote:
g.daniels wrote:

incoherence snipped
Marijuana must be very cheap where you live ;-)

When I smoked marijuana, I never came up with that sort of thing.
What kind of marijuana are you talking about?
--
Rick Onanian
Old February 8th 04, 07:59 AM
Zog The Undeniable

Rick Onanian wrote:

When I smoked marijuana, I never came up with that sort of thing.
What kind of marijuana are you talking about?

Must be that extra powerful Dutch "skunk" stuff...

Old February 8th 04, 09:11 AM
Stan Shankman

Default PHOTON BLINK Y SCORES!! -- It all flows from the D cell.

It all flows from the D cell.

I had a devil of a time finding that single cell bulb to complete the flame that flies from the old jewel now burning on my
handlebar.

But have not yet remove the snake from my vision.

For as long shadows still slithers against the path into the darkened wood.

So I shall refusing alkaline, that sponge of time removes the quick flame of spot once so smartly illuminated down the way.

And I find myself reaching for that lower gear.

And keeping vigilance for that snake.

But on my way to be lost, only the cindering remains of D cell guide the creature back into the fars . . .

. . .and into slumber from which it shall awaken with evermore invigorated by its tuck and rest.

I'm thinking of going solid state here. :-)

- S

Old February 8th 04, 08:34 PM
David Reuteler

Rick Onanian wrote:
: When I smoked marijuana, I never came up with that sort of thing.
: What kind of marijuana are you talking about?

yeesh. my CYA alarm just went off (it's finely honed from a number of
background checks and lots of drug tests).

basically, you need to make extensive use of the subjunctive case or project
on to a third party.

style 1) woken up at 2pm by a headhunter who asks if they woke you up it is
far better to respond, "Even if you had i wouldn't tell you." than it is to
say, "Yes."

style 2) when making a reference to marijuana on usenet it is probably
preferable rather than to say "When I smoked marijuana ..." to state it as
"Even the derelict loser flunky types who smoked marijuana in college ...
never came up with that sort of thing."

it's also far more likely your dope wasn't good enuf.

.... but i certainly wouldn't know a thing about that.
--
david reuteler

Old February 10th 04, 03:41 AM
Rick Onanian

On 08 Feb 2004 20:34:35 GMT, David Reuteler
wrote:
Rick Onanian wrote:
: When I smoked marijuana, I never came up with that sort of thing.

yeesh. my CYA alarm just went off (it's finely honed from a number of
basically, you need to make extensive use of the subjunctive case or project
on to a third party.

style 2) when making a reference to marijuana on usenet it is probably
preferable rather than to say "When I smoked marijuana ..." to state it as
"Even the derelict loser flunky types who smoked marijuana in college ...

I've got quite a bit of dirt from that time already archived. It
makes little difference to admit here. It seems so long ago; and
reading those messages, I feel like an entirely different person.
Then, looking at the dates, I'm surprised and kind of unhappy that
it really wasn't hugely long ago. I certainly am an entirely
different person now than I was then, but I suppose that happens.
--
Rick Onanian