A cyclist attacks pedestrians?

Old February 28th 11, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Default A cyclist attacks pedestrians?

Never happens, does it?
http://findarticles.com/p/news-artic.../ai_n51153101/

Old February 28th 11, 01:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilO

On Feb 28, 11:56*am, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
Never happens, does it?http://findarticles.com/p/news-artic...he/mi_8113/is_...

Of course it does you silly man. Did anyone ever claim otherwise?

Nov 2009? How far back are you going to go with your little mission?
(whatever that is)
Old February 28th 11, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 05:14:54 -0800 (PST), PhilO
wrote:

On Feb 28, 11:56*am, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
Never happens, does it?http://findarticles.com/p/news-artic...he/mi_8113/is_...

Of course it does you silly man. Did anyone ever claim otherwise?

Nov 2009? How far back are you going to go with your little mission?
(whatever that is)

To attract stupid ****witted remarks from you?

I like the reference to the cyclist as "lowlife"

Old February 28th 11, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
NM

On Feb 28, 3:00*pm, Judith wrote:

Is the description "lowlife" in common usage when referring to
cyclists?

Seems so from what I have seen, reminds me of the old saying "if the
cap fits......."
Old February 28th 11, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilO

On Feb 28, 3:00*pm, Judith wrote:

Is the description "lowlife" in common usage when referring to
cyclists?

No. I think they were referring to his actions, not his possession of
a bicycle. Don't you?
Old March 1st 11, 12:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_4_]

On 28/02/2011 22:38, PhilO wrote:
On Feb 28, 3:00 pm, wrote:

Is the description "lowlife" in common usage when referring to
cyclists?

No. I think they were referring to his actions, not his possession of
a bicycle. Don't you?

No. Lowlife & cyclist seems about right. The term 'lycra lout' has
entered the lexicon after all.

Old March 1st 11, 01:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 00:49:13 +0000, The Medway Handyman wrote:

No. Lowlife & cyclist seems about right. The term 'lycra lout' has
entered the lexicon after all.

Many bicyclists do not wear lycra.
And many non-bicyclists wear lycra.

--
67.4% of statistics are made up.
Old March 1st 11, 09:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

On 01/03/2011 01:41, Peter Keller wrote:
On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 00:49:13 +0000, The Medway Handyman wrote:

No. Lowlife& cyclist seems about right. The term 'lycra lout' has
entered the lexicon after all.

Many bicyclists do not wear lycra.
And many non-bicyclists wear lycra.

That doesn't matter.

It's just a term, and as it happens, one which has caught on (in certain
circles at least).
Old March 5th 11, 10:16 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_34_]

cowardly cyclist attacks woman in car Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 18 November 11th 10 05:48 PM
Another light experiment: cyclist advantage over pedestrians Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 39 December 26th 08 01:12 AM
Hollywood bus driver attacks cyclist, LAPD handcuffs cyclist Matt O'Toole General 13 September 29th 07 07:50 PM
Pedestrians Badger South General 57 October 9th 03 03:25 AM
Hog attacks cyclist in Hong Kong Scott Munro General 4 September 16th 03 05:05 PM