FS: 1966 Schwinn P-10 Deluxe Paramount (Photos) VGC-Chrome-Campagnolo-Cinelli-Brooks

Old November 4th 04, 01:58 AM
Eric

Default FS: 1966 Schwinn P-10 Deluxe Paramount (Photos) VGC-Chrome-Campagnolo-Cinelli-Brooks

Greetings Everyone,

This a rare opportunity to own an early chrome Paramount in very good
condition. Whether you are looking for a trusty rider or fancy piece
of wall art this one will keep giving many more lifetimes.

Meticulously cared for nearly forty years, this classic features
Reynolds 531 double butted tubing hand brazed to ornate Nervex
Professional lugs and Campagnolo droupouts. Its chrome finish remains
in good condition and is accented by red pinstriping around the lugs.
The Arnold-Schwinn & Company Olympic Rings panel and Starburst decal
also remain in good condition. Except for some scratches and a small
dimple on the seat tube this near original beauty looks and operates
admirably.

PHOTOS: http://www.onebike.org/schwinn.html

SPECIFICATIONS:
Frame: Reynolds 531 57cm x 57cm C-C
Fork: Reynolds 531
Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record
Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record
Shift Levers: Campagnolo Super Record
Brake Levers: Weinmann Alloy, Old Logo
Brakes: Weinmann Center Pull
Crankset: Campagnolo Record Strada 170mm
Chainrings: Campagnolo Nuovo Record 52/49T
Freewheel: Regina 5 Speed 14-24T
Chain: Sedis
Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo
Headset: Campagnolo Nuovo Record
Saddle: Brooks Professional, Large Rivet
Seatpost: Campagnolo Nuovo Record
Handlebar: Cinelli Giro D'Italia, Old Logo
Stem: Cinelli Steel 100mm
Pedals: Campagnolo Nuovo Record Quill, Metal Dust Caps
Rims: Weinmann 700c R / Mavic MA2 F
Hubs: Campagnolo Record Strada 36H
Tires: Specialized Transition 700 x 23c
Skewers: Campagnolo Record
Serial #: H6xx
Extras: Campagnolo crank dust caps, Christophe Special toe clips,
leather toe straps, Cinelli cork handlebar tape

The price is $1,350/obo + $50 for packaging, domestic shipping and
insurance. Thanks for your time and consideration. I look forward to
hearing from you at ericinsf _at_ excite _dot_ com.
Old January 9th 05, 01:37 AM
fenceman fenceman is offline
Junior Member

The price is $1,350/obo + $50 for packaging, domestic shipping and
insurance. Thanks for your time and consideration. I look forward to
hearing from you at ericinsf _at_ excite _dot_ com.[/quote]

Kyle(Interested Party): I'm possibly interested in the Paramount. Is there another way to contact you other than the message board? I don't really want to post my email address out here, but I would like to see if you still have the bicycle and are still interested in selling?