Ullrich in a bad mood...

Old July 16th 05, 04:38 PM
Keith

Default Ullrich in a bad mood...

Questions on Eurosport:
Q:"What happened with Vino today"
U: (I paraphrase) Today was a tough day, we did our best and I think I
was the strongest untile the last K" (probably referring to the team
not overall)
Q:"Will you attack tomorrow ?é
Q: I don't understand your question ? Journalists keep asking the same
question and my answer is always the same, I'll attack if I have good
legs. I really don't understand your question'...
....he walks away.

Certainly not a very friendly interviewer after what probably ranks as
his best moutain stage since 2003.
Old July 16th 05, 05:32 PM
Gerard

"Keith" wrote:

Certainly not a very friendly interviewer after what probably ranks as
his best moutain stage since 2003.

I'm sure he was hoping for more today...
He's probably exchausted. Tomorrow may loose more time.

Old July 16th 05, 05:43 PM
David Ferguson

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 15:38:04 GMT, Keith wrote:

Questions on Eurosport:
Q:"What happened with Vino today"
U: (I paraphrase) Today was a tough day, we did our best and I think I
was the strongest untile the last K" (probably referring to the team
not overall)
Q:"Will you attack tomorrow ?é
Q: I don't understand your question ? Journalists keep asking the same
question and my answer is always the same, I'll attack if I have good
legs. I really don't understand your question'...
...he walks away.

Certainly not a very friendly interviewer after what probably ranks as
his best moutain stage since 2003.

Translations-
U: I was way stronger than Vino so I wasn't going to let that commie
go and wreck it all.

U: No, I'm not going to attack because by the end it will be taking
all I have to just hang on. Stop asking me stupid questions, dumbass.

Old July 16th 05, 06:35 PM
matabala

"Keith" wrote in message
Questions on Eurosport:
Q:"What happened with Vino today"
U: (I paraphrase) Today was a tough day, we did our best and I think I
was the strongest untile the last K" (probably referring to the team
not overall)
Q:"Will you attack tomorrow ?é
Q: I don't understand your question ? Journalists keep asking the same
question and my answer is always the same, I'll attack if I have good
legs. I really don't understand your question'...
...he walks away.

Certainly not a very friendly interviewer after what probably ranks as
his best moutain stage since 2003.

can you blame the guy? considering he's been eating Armstrong's dust for so
many years now, I'd say he handles himself like the champion he is.
Lecherous journalists, on the other hand...

Old July 16th 05, 06:41 PM
Keith

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 19:35:57 +0200, "matabala"
wrote:

"Keith" wrote in message
.. .
Questions on Eurosport:
Q:"What happened with Vino today"
U: (I paraphrase) Today was a tough day, we did our best and I think I
was the strongest untile the last K" (probably referring to the team
not overall)
Q:"Will you attack tomorrow ?é
Q: I don't understand your question ? Journalists keep asking the same
question and my answer is always the same, I'll attack if I have good
legs. I really don't understand your question'...
...he walks away.

Certainly not a very friendly interviewer after what probably ranks as
his best moutain stage since 2003.

can you blame the guy? considering he's been eating Armstrong's dust for so
many years now, I'd say he handles himself like the champion he is.
Lecherous journalists, on the other hand...

Exactly my point !

Old July 16th 05, 08:07 PM
David Ferguson

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 19:35:57 +0200, "matabala"
wrote:

"Keith" wrote in message
.. .
Questions on Eurosport:
Q:"What happened with Vino today"
U: (I paraphrase) Today was a tough day, we did our best and I think I
was the strongest untile the last K" (probably referring to the team
not overall)
Q:"Will you attack tomorrow ?é
Q: I don't understand your question ? Journalists keep asking the same
question and my answer is always the same, I'll attack if I have good
legs. I really don't understand your question'...
...he walks away.

Certainly not a very friendly interviewer after what probably ranks as
his best moutain stage since 2003.

can you blame the guy? considering he's been eating Armstrong's dust for so
many years now, I'd say he handles himself like the champion he is.
Lecherous journalists, on the other hand...

Maybe Jan needs some options on what to say the next time he's asked.

- Yeah, I'm going to attack when I'm better than him.
- I'm going to attack you if you ask me that again.
- That was an attack.
- The only attack going on out there is my heart attack.
- I can only drop him with a bag of tacks.
- I tried that and got a transient ischemic attack.
- I'm too busy waiting for an attack.
- I'll be having another hunger attack.
- How's that been working for me so far?
- 100m before the finish, no matter how far back I am.

Merckx on Ullrich and Armstrong Kurgan Gringioni Racing 14 July 9th 05 02:04 PM
Olympic Pick Contest: finaler Dan Connelly Racing 2 August 19th 04 04:44 AM
Olympic Pick Contest: final Dan Connelly Racing 1 August 19th 04 02:02 AM
lol @ Ullrich {Tech439} CKuhn Racing 19 May 29th 04 05:44 AM
Comments on Lance about Ullrich rope Racing 0 August 1st 03 05:11 PM