A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Mountain Biking
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

WHOOPS! Mountain Biking Enthusiast Is Now Paralyzed from the ChestDown (NH)

Old August 2nd 13, 06:03 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

Default WHOOPS! Mountain Biking Enthusiast Is Now Paralyzed from theChest Down (NH)

On Friday, August 2, 2013 3:50:03 PM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thursday, August 1, 2013 4:44:14 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:

On Thursday, August 1, 2013 5:43:25 PM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Wednesday, July 31, 2013 9:32:00 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:

On Tuesday, July 30, 2013 4:33:29 PM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Monday, July 29, 2013 9:45:00 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:

After your previous comment that the Tasmanian tiger was an example of extinction in New Zealand no one can take you seriously grandad. Fool..,,

Your total lack of interest in mountain bikers' welfare is duly noted.

Your sociopathic celebration of death and injury to support your flawed premises is duly noted.

Where do you see "celebration", LIAR? I'm just publicizing how dangerous mountain biking is, because you mountain bikers don't have the guts to tell the truth.

Vandeman - your justification that you are merely publicizing the dangers is irrational. The article is already published. Please try again old chum....

"Publicize" and "publish" are two different words, idiot. Still Vandeman 1000, mountain bikers ZERO.

Whatever. Get a new line pal...
Ads
Old August 2nd 13, 11:45 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade
external usenet poster

Default WHOOPS! Mountain Biking Enthusiast Is Now Paralyzed from theChest Down (NH)

Your sociopathic celebration of death and injury to support your flawed premises is duly noted.

Where do you see "celebration", LIAR? I'm just publicizing how dangerous mountain biking is, because you mountain bikers don't have the guts to tell the truth.

Your misunderstanding of normal English usage is also duly noted.
Old August 2nd 13, 11:48 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade
external usenet poster

On Thursday, August 1, 2013 6:41:39 AM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Monday, July 29, 2013 9:45:00 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:

After your previous comment that the Tasmanian tiger was an example of extinction in New Zealand no one can take you seriously grandad. Fool..,,

I never said that, LIAR.

Actually, yes, you did ... in this group. You then deleted the message when you realised your error but, fortunately, "I Love Mike" had already responded quoting you ... so we have the proof.

Own up or shut up.