Pulling Over Errant Drivers while on a Bicycle

Old April 24th 16, 09:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
W. Wesley Groleau

Default Pulling Over Errant Drivers while on a Bicycle

On 04-22-2016 18:07, ms wrote:
I was just going to do "POCILE."

And only pulling over dyslexics.

--
Wes Groleau
Old April 25th 16, 08:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 4/23/2016 10:38 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

some connector corrosion. Those are probably ok for trailer lights,
but I suggest you look for something better like XT60 or Anderson
power pole for anything that carries several amps or more.

I'm surprised that no bicycle lights use a balance charger for
recharging the batteries.

But they don't need the extremely high current capacity of an XT60 or
Deans connector like your toys require.

Something like a 12V horn doesn't need much capacity, and no more than
about 1A of current on a very intermittent basis.

I see some 11.1V 450mA LiPo packs that would work and that are pretty
economical: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014IJEQ8K at under $8 with free
shipping.
Old April 26th 16, 12:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, April 25, 2016 at 3:13:40 PM UTC-4, sms wrote:
On 4/23/2016 10:38 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

some connector corrosion. Those are probably ok for trailer lights,
but I suggest you look for something better like XT60 or Anderson
power pole for anything that carries several amps or more.

I'm surprised that no bicycle lights use a balance charger for
recharging the batteries.

But they don't need the extremely high current capacity of an XT60 or
Deans connector like your toys require.

Something like a 12V horn doesn't need much capacity, and no more than
about 1A of current on a very intermittent basis.

I see some 11.1V 450mA LiPo packs that would work and that are pretty
economical: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014IJEQ8K at under $8 with free
shipping.

hi current ( low cost) are valued for their precision alone.....

if removeable without cursing ....