Time pedals Disassembly

Old July 21st 05, 03:37 PM
FITZGERALD

Default Time pedals Disassembly

I have some old, 1995, Time pedals that I was hoping to regrease but don't
know how to disassemble.Any help appreciated.
TIA
Lucid

Old July 21st 05, 09:57 PM
Zog The Undeniable

FITZGERALD wrote:

I have some old, 1995, Time pedals that I was hoping to regrease but don't
know how to disassemble.Any help appreciated.

There's a circlip to remove, then the axle unit should pull out. I
think they're sealed cartridge bearings and I'm not sure whether the
outboard one is accessible.
Old July 21st 05, 11:31 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

FITZGERALD wrote:
I have some old, 1995, Time pedals that I was hoping to regrease but don't
know how to disassemble.Any help appreciated.
TIA
Lucid

C clip that holds the spindle in, Remove that and the spindle can be
pulled out. Cart bearing on the outboard part of the spindle, another c
clip holds that on. It can be replaced. Time also offers some little
shims if the spindle is gettin loose.

Speedplay v. Time Bob M General 3 August 24th 04 08:11 PM
Info on Time ATAC pedals? Gwood Mountain Biking 5 July 28th 04 01:51 PM
Time ATAC Pedals Eric St. Mary Techniques 4 March 4th 04 08:02 PM
Question how Polar 7xx records ride Time & Avg. Speed GaryG Techniques 3 December 2nd 03 04:16 PM
Equipment Report: Weyless MG-1 pedals Monique Y. Herman Mountain Biking 33 September 17th 03 05:40 PM