I shouldn't laugh but..

Old August 4th 04, 03:03 PM
Marty Wallace

Default I shouldn't laugh but..

have a look at the one called BIKE TUMBLE.

http://www.stupidvideos.com/

Old August 4th 04, 03:22 PM
Alan Erskine

"Marty Wallace" wrote in message
om.au...
have a look at the one called BIKE TUMBLE.

http://www.stupidvideos.com/

Marty! I'm shocked and horrified that you would laugh as such a genuine
example of frontal lobotomy _prior_ to the operation. ;-) Personally, I
have absolutely no simpathy for the f*^wit.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Old August 4th 04, 04:32 PM
Alan Erskine

"Marty Wallace" wrote in message
om.au...
have a look at the one called BIKE TUMBLE.

http://www.stupidvideos.com/

There is some good (read: sick, perverted, disgusting, hilarious!!!) stuff
on that site.

Old August 4th 04, 05:14 PM
Marty Wallace

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message
"Marty Wallace" wrote in message
om.au...
have a look at the one called BIKE TUMBLE.

http://www.stupidvideos.com/

There is some good (read: sick, perverted, disgusting, hilarious!!!) stuff
on that site.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,
not the fifteen GWB proposes.
Give NASA a real challenge

I was pretty impressed by the CRAZY PILOT one.

Marty

Old August 4th 04, 08:31 PM
Alan Erskine

"Marty Wallace" wrote in message
om.au...

I was pretty impressed by the CRAZY PILOT one.

Marty

Under the bridge; it's reeeeely good stuff, but don't try this under the
Westgate in Melbourne or Coathangar in Sydney.

Old August 4th 04, 11:52 PM
flyingdutch

Alan Erskine Wrote:

Under the bridge; it's reeeeely good stuff, but don't try this under
the
Westgate in Melbourne or Coathangar in Sydney.
[/email]

I,ve done that!!!
under the westgate that is.
In the qantas pilot training centre flight sim, that is
buzzed the gap between rialto and bhp too!
lots of beeping and flashing lights tho...

--
flyingdutch

Old August 5th 04, 01:07 AM
hippy

"Marty Wallace" wrote in message news:4110ebe4$0$27220
have a look at the one called BIKE TUMBLE.
http://www.stupidvideos.com/

OW!!

"Load your bike" is cool

hippy

Old August 5th 04, 02:25 AM
Marty Wallace

"hippy" wrote in message
"Marty Wallace" wrote in message news:4110ebe4$0$27220
have a look at the one called BIKE TUMBLE.
http://www.stupidvideos.com/

OW!!

"Load your bike" is cool

hippy

Ha!
Check out LOOSE WHEEL.

marty

Old August 5th 04, 03:10 AM
Mike

Marty Wallace wrote:
have a look at the one called BIKE TUMBLE.

http://www.stupidvideos.com/

http://216.144.230.196/Videos/Medium...ike_Tumble.wmv

Ouch!
Old August 5th 04, 03:33 AM
hippy

"Marty Wallace"
Ha!
Check out LOOSE WHEEL.

Now, boys and girls, let this be a lesson to you...
Make sure you tighten your quick-release skewers
or your axle nuts PROPERLY! :-)

hippy