Mystery cyclist captures bad road behaviour

Old August 31st 11, 09:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

Default Mystery cyclist captures bad road behaviour

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 12:04:59 +0100, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

http://news.scotsman.com/transport-n...ers.6827200.jp

Own goal:

Love the comments:

I should get a wee camcorder fitted on the dash of my car to record videos of
the stupid and reckless cyclists that I see on the streets of Edinburgh every
day.

Usually riding through red lights, mounting pavements, pulling out without
looking or indicating, etc.

I saw a cyclist with a helmet cam yesterday on Liberton Road.

Would be interesting if it was him. While he and his eldest cycled on the road,
his wife and other children cycled on the pavement. Classic.
Vehicle drivers and pedestrians should film cyclists riding through red
lights,; the wrong way down one way streets; on the wrong side of the road;
without lights; on pavements and footpaths etc; using mobile phones; with dogs
on leads; carrying ladders etc
--
Simple Simon Mason - who cycles at 25mph in 20mph limits just because the limits do not apply to cyclists.
This includes exceeding the speed limit past three schools. A total disregard for the well-being of vulnerable road users.

Old September 2nd 11, 11:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
soup[_5_]

On 31/08/2011 09:59, Judith wrote:
"Simon Mason" wrote:
http://news.scotsman.com/transport-n...ers.6827200.jp

Own goal:
Love the comments:
I should get a wee camcorder fitted on the dash of my car to record videos of
the stupid and reckless cyclists that I see on the streets of Edinburgh every
day.
Usually riding through red lights, mounting pavements, pulling out without
looking or indicating, etc.
Vehicle drivers and pedestrians should film cyclists riding through red
lights,; the wrong way down one way streets; on the wrong side of the road;
without lights; on pavements and footpaths etc; using mobile phones; with dogs
on leads; carrying ladders etc

Own goal? For whom? From that article.

A mystery cycle crusader has been filming journeys through the city on
his bike and posting footage of careless, inconsiderate and just
downright daft motoring - AND CYCLING - online.

My emphasis

Cyclist films bad road behaviour. [email protected] UK 41 January 18th 10 01:07 PM
Report dangerous road behaviour in London. Doug[_3_] UK 19 August 4th 09 08:40 AM
Mystery Cyclist turns themselves over to Police... Gemma_k Australia 5 June 15th 06 11:56 AM
Strange anti-cyclist behaviour Doki UK 4 August 8th 04 05:53 PM
Annoying road behaviour Gawnsoft UK 6 March 20th 04 12:05 PM