My biggest drop to date made the evening news :)

Old November 11th 03, 11:06 PM
andrew_carter

Default My biggest drop to date made the evening news :)

nice one, it takes a bunch of courage to do that very first 'landing
on stairs' drop.

Well I still haven't done one of those yet from any more than about 3
stairs.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - http://www.thehungersite.com

andrew_carter (at) mail (dot) com
http://www.unicycles.com.au - Opening soon!
I love unicycling!

Old November 12th 03, 12:18 AM
Sofa

andrew_carter wrote:
*Well I still haven't done one of those yet from any more than about 3
stairs.

Andrew *

go for it! with a 3" tire (I seem to recall your Custom MUni having a
3"r) it's like landing on a slope...it's all in your mind

--
Sofa - spyder likes corn!

'please do not reply to SPAM posts' - a post by Klaas Bil discovered in
the SPAM bin
Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

Old November 12th 03, 01:36 AM
andrew_carter

Cool! Yes my muni does have a 3" Gazz. Now I just need to find some
stairs.

Old November 12th 03, 11:25 AM
joona

I have now tried riding down some deeper stairs. It's a lot easier
compared to less steep stairs. You won't even notice the bumps with a
fat tire. And remember to lean forward. Leaning back kills you. Or
atleast you end up sitting on the stairs.

--
joona - )-O --Neat

In search for the ultimate sign
joona's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4436