$1350 NEW 2000 Litespeed Appalachian Cyclocross frame + carbon fork Titanium FREE SH! $1350

Old May 9th 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
newster

Default $1350 NEW 2000 Litespeed Appalachian Cyclocross frame + carbon fork Titanium FREE SH! $1350

i had it listed on ebay but just got lowballers; if anyone is seriously
interested here are the specs and the link to the expired ebay listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...9218&rd=1&rd=1

Litespeed Appalachian titanium cyclocross cyclo cross or touring hybrid
frame with REAL design carbon fork

This frame uses cantilever or linear v brakes, no disc mounts. VERY LIGHT!

I bought this frame on eBay last November, and realized it is just too small
for me, so it is going back up on eBay. I'm not making any money on this,
in fact I am throwing in a new set of Park PH-1 P-HANDLED HEX WRENCH SET
BICYCLE BIKE TOOLS

This frame is 100% 3/2.5 Titanium and manufactured in the USA by Litespeed.
Size 49cm Seat Tube (center to top of top tube) w/ 50cm Top Tube. 1 1/8",
120mm Head Tube (extended). Also Includes NEW Real Design Carbon
Cross/Touring Fork (w/ Carbon Steerer), FSA Orbit Extreme Headset, and FSA
OS-115 100mm Stem (w/ Carbon Face Plate). This frame is new and never
ridden. The original seller built it up and displayed at Interbike in 2006.

I could only find 1 or 2 *EXTREMELY MINOR* (almost microscopic) visual
blemishes in the frame and fork, I guess due to shipping a/o disassembly.
Just very faint, not really a scrath or scuff -- I GUARANTEE YOU WONT BE
DISAPPOINTED! They do not affect the structure at all (it is titanium after
all), and like I said, I had to *REALLY* look the whole frame over closely
to find them.

This is a 2000 model; geometry below.

Size 49cm

Top tube 50.5

Head angle 71

Seat angle 74

Chainstay 42.5

Bottom bracket height 27.9

Wheelbase 97.4

Fork rake 4.4

Stand over 76.4

Head tube 9.2

Frame weight (wo fork) 3.35 pounds

Takes 700c wheels (stock used 38c cross tires)

Here is a pdf link to the original Litespeed catalog specs

FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!

contact S V E R A D O at G M A I L . C O M