Uni Count

Old February 23rd 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ahollow

Default Uni Count

Yep, just updating the herd count.

Added:

KH20
KH24

2017.5
640 riders

3.1523437 unis/rider

We are greater than pi!

--
ahollow
ahollow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13990

Old February 23rd 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniROB7

HI IM ROB
20” torker cx
20” torker tx
24” antique Schwinn.

2020.5 unis
641 riders

Soon a 20 in Kris Holms if that counts

--
uniROB7

wana be street uni pro
uniROB7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14166

Old February 23rd 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oddsends

Me:
Quax 24" muni

Brother:
Quax 24" muni

2022.5 unis
643 riders

--
oddsends
oddsends's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11468

Old February 24th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

Got three others for a total of 5 (for me)

KH20
Custom 19"
KH24
Custom Koxxed1 cranked norco noname
Piece of junk 24"

*1923 UNICYCLES
609 RIDERS*

--
Danni

leo wrote:
Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

'Pile Driver' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXflM7xVLs) 'Jack Ass'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6U1xH6MtNM)
'Russian Climber'
(http://tinyurl.com/p6vnc) 'Urban Ninja Part 1'
(http://tinyurl.com/2m5o2h) 'Part 2'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9nVENReGBY)
Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990

Old February 24th 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pdc

The unicount is back!!! I'm not counting, but it's less than it once
was.

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
mother"
pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160

Old February 24th 07, 01:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iridemymuni

new 36"

2025 unicycles, 643 riders

3.149 average

--
iridemymuni

maker of the happy birthday threads

ive got:

John Childs, Klaas Bill, Kris Holm, Samia, Harper, Bryan Stevens,
Wobbling bear, Mike Swarbrick, Cathwoood, Scott Wallis, Mikefule,
Raphael (jjuggle), James Potter, ITEMNO530, DogBowl, Yoopers,
Habbywall, Terry and Jagur.
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old February 25th 07, 09:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

soooooo close to pi

pi=3.1415
us=3.149

--
gabetheunicycleman

hurrah for 3/4 flips
gabetheunicycleman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13054

Old February 26th 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pdc

pdc wrote:
The unicount is back!!! I'm not counting, but it's less than it once
was.

OK i counted - 12 and a pile of parts.

Old February 26th 07, 10:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

CX
DX
Shwinn

2028 unicycles, 644 riders.

3.14906832298316... average

--
maximus unius
maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

Old February 26th 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fishinwheel

schwinn

2029 unis
645 riders

3.145736434 average

--
fishinwheel

Unicycle for Christ

\//\\/
(\_/)
O o
() this is long eared bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him
on his way to dominate the world with his flappy ears.
fishinwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14135

Uni Count oldfatboy Unicycling 0 September 18th 05 07:50 PM
Uni Count ntappin Unicycling 0 September 18th 05 07:04 PM
Uni Count cathwood Unicycling 0 September 18th 05 06:01 PM
Uni Count daino149 Unicycling 0 September 18th 05 05:58 PM
Uni Count Fly04066814 Unicycling 0 September 10th 05 06:20 PM