Today I... (brag thread)

Old November 4th 07, 11:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Default Today I... (brag thread)

I'm going to go unicycling with my little cousin sometime this week. His
the 1 who now owns my modded coker.

I can't wait. Also i know it didn't happened 2day. But he did ring me
2day to tell me about it though.

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

'*Hazmat's What people think of me???'
(http://tinyurl.com/ytyaau)*

ivan wrote:
Its a wild ride, grabs me by the shoe-lace, and doesn't let go till I do
a face-plant.

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 4th 07, 03:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

I got 8 kicks with 1 ft wheel walk yesterday. (aprox 2.2 meters)

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
kington99 wrote:
A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage

don't follow Jesus, follow me!

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 4th 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

I did some uber huge jumps on my pit bike (I landed on one
wheel... does that count? )

--
jamessd

My videos:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WpBvnO6wVG0#GU5U2spHI_4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xkZLQzvf2g
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mtnedg1YS8c
Add me:
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 5th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

i got my 180 unispins down really consistent! is it a lot harder to do
them down drops?(i ran out of light to try it, i hate the time change
Old November 8th 07, 05:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

today i went to practice for the first time since i sprained my ankle.
its still not good enough to do anything that puts more pressure on it
than sideways ww tho (no unispins etc watsoever). however, i did manage
what The Mars Volta mentioned earlier, that seat drag into seat push
through the legs. it was surprisingly easy. got it on my 3rd try(dont
know if thats exact but im pretty sure it was around their).

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 9th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

peleschramm wrote:
today i went to practice for the first time since i sprained my ankle.
its still not good enough to do anything that puts more pressure on it
than sideways ww tho (no unispins etc watsoever). however, i did manage
what The Mars Volta mentioned earlier, that seat drag into seat push
through the legs. it was surprisingly easy. got it on my 3rd try(dont
know if thats exact but im pretty sure it was around their).

I told you it's pretty easy. Good work man.

Good to hear you're riding again.

--
The.Mars.Volta

'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home)
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6)
'YouTube Account' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=UNICYCLEORDIE)
Excuse me, is your fridge running? Because if it is it's probably
running like you, very homosexually.
-Peter Griffin
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 9th 07, 01:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

peleschramm wrote:
today i went to practice for the first time since i sprained my ankle.
its still not good enough to do anything that puts more pressure on it
than sideways ww tho (no unispins etc watsoever). however, i did manage
what The Mars Volta mentioned earlier, that seat drag into seat push
through the legs. it was surprisingly easy. got it on my 3rd try(dont
know if thats exact but im pretty sure it was around their).

I found that the pressure from riding without the seat was much worse
than unispins, on a ankle thats healing from a sprain.

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 10th 07, 06:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

agentQ wrote:
I found that the pressure from riding without the seat was much worse
than unispins, on a ankle thats healing from a sprain.

naw, not for me. could it b that ur ankle was sprained in a different
place? idk if that would change ne thing. but ne ways, i only rode for
like 30 seconds today since i had school and then work right after, but
i did do my first fliptrick since the sprain (a backflip). it didn't
hurt much but i landed really well. i think if id land worse then it
would hurt. well ne ways, im really looking forward to making
doubleflips n treyflips consistent, as well as practicing 720 u-spins
and 360 sidespins and like 50 other things. After the weekend im
hoping . but ill probably loose patience and try during the weekend
and hurt myself so id have to wait another 4 days or so... but ne
ways yea ill try to get the willpower to not damage my ankle so that
ill b able 2 even do sets and stuff... wish me luck.

Old November 10th 07, 08:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

I just learned to rolling jump 180!
Riding at night is fun.

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

And get 'LOST' (www.lost.eu/69d9c).
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 10th 07, 04:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tzombus

So today I landed four 180 unispins, and i've never practiced them
before I also wound up with a TON of bruises on the inside of my
leg where the crown kept hitting me Oh well, it was totally worth
it

--
tzombus
http://www.usenet.com

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 07:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM