Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today)

Old December 11th 04, 09:56 PM
AccordNSX

Default Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today)

I'm cleaning out the garage and I still have this Scwinn laying around.
Hell, it might make a nice gift for the Holidays. Whoevers posts the
highest amount takes it, posts end @ midnight (or my discretion.)

It's one of the older models, TT71100104 stamping.
Seatless, pedaless. Comes with bolt for seat, a BRAND NEW Hoggy G tire
(24x3.45?), and a set of Razor cranks.

Starting at $1.00 (please make all bids in $1 increments)(incl. shipping
and handling)

Happy Holidays!

--
AccordNSX - Adam Coast Choppers

If I had a signature, would you forge it?
AccordNSX's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/541

Old December 11th 04, 09:58 PM
hungfromhooks

one dollar

--
hungfromhooks - uni newbie

Philip Barbosa

people photographer- side show performer - newbie unicyclist

Witness an average man, flesh skewered deeply and imbedded with shark
fishing hooks! Marvel as a mere mortal fueled only by free will...
Ferociosly Pulls, twists, and stretches hooked apendages to transform
the pastey dermal landscape of his own hide and finally ascend to new
heights, literally!" This is NO ILLUSION! What you will see is real...
and remember ladies and gentlemen all this done without the assistance
of his unicycle.
hungfromhooks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6954

Old December 11th 04, 10:02 PM
TheObieOne3226

2 dollars

--
TheObieOne3226 - Owns you, SWAT does, mmmm

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT) -- *New!
Coasting unicycle video and more ECMW pics!*
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com) -- *FRESHLY
UPDATED*

AIM/ICQ:TheObieOne3226
Yahoo:TheObieOne3226

"Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him"
-KJ-52

"Praise Allah!"
-Gilby

"I'm a stupid piece of crap."
-Maestro8

disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.

Old December 11th 04, 11:56 PM
James_Potter

3 dollars

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old December 12th 04, 12:07 AM
drewation

4 dollars

--
drewation - stoons finest

why take the bus when you can uni
drewation's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8274

Old December 12th 04, 01:02 AM
oxfordrider

$7.55

--
oxfordrider
oxfordrider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5600

Old December 12th 04, 01:05 AM
drewation

8 dollars

Old December 12th 04, 01:16 AM
oxfordrider

$15

Old December 12th 04, 01:27 AM
TheObieOne3226

AccordNSX wrote:
* Whoevers posts the highest amount takes it,
*

So I can just say a really big number and have it for free? Excellent.
Kidding.

Old December 12th 04, 01:37 AM
James_Potter

Aww, man, we were about to get a good uni for like five bucks, and then
you guys had to go and jump to $14.... Nice goin.

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!