"My names Andy Schleck and I chose SRAM"

Old July 25th 10, 05:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
It's Chris

Default "My names Andy Schleck and I chose SRAM"

Do you think I could have won the TDF if my @#$% chain hadn't jammed
during my breakaway attempt?

(I chose that heading solely to attract attention! This is an honest
question, not a flame against SRAM or a troll attempt. Please don't turn
it into one)

- -
Compliments of:
"Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"

If you want to E-mail me use:
ChrisZCorner "at" webtv "dot" net

Old July 25th 10, 05:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MyPostingID

On Jul 25, 12:10*pm, (It's Chris) wrote:
Do you think I could have won the TDF if my @#$% chain hadn't jammed
during my breakaway attempt?

(I chose that heading solely to attract attention! This is an honest
question, not a flame against SRAM or a troll attempt. Please don't turn
it into one)

*- -
Compliments of:
"Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"

If you want to E-mail me use:
ChrisZCorner "at" webtv "dot" net

I think having Frank along would have been more useful.
Old July 25th 10, 05:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil H

On Jul 25, 9:10*am, (It's Chris) wrote:
Do you think I could have won the TDF if my @#$% chain hadn't jammed
during my breakaway attempt?

(I chose that heading solely to attract attention! This is an honest
question, not a flame against SRAM or a troll attempt. Please don't turn
it into one)

*- -
Compliments of:
"Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"

If you want to E-mail me use:
ChrisZCorner "at" webtv "dot" net

Yes he "could" have won. If the same outcome had occurred in the
following 3 stages, he would have had the advantage of following in
the TT.

Phil H
Old July 25th 10, 05:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
It's Chris

True, having Frank would have definitaly helped, but that would have
helped during the erntire tour, not just stage 19.

- -

Old July 25th 10, 06:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Betty[_2_]

It's Chris wrote:
Do you think I could have won the TDF if my @#$% chain hadn't jammed
during my breakaway attempt?
ChrisZCorner "at" webtv "dot" net

Your name is Chris and you chose webtv.

Old July 26th 10, 04:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
raamman

On Jul 25, 12:42*pm, (It's Chris) wrote:
True, having Frank would have definitaly helped, but that would have
helped during the erntire tour, not just stage 19.

*- -
Compliments of:
"Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"

If you want to E-mail me use:
ChrisZCorner "at" webtv "dot" net

Frank would've held him back by not being as strong as his younger
brother; Andy would've lost time waiting for him- Frank pulling out
freed Andy to ride his own race.

And had the chain not jammed would've given Andy a bit more strength
to stay ahead of AC, AC might have been able to close the gap, but not
enough to get ahead of Andy- esp the final TT where Andy would've
started after AC.
Old July 26th 10, 01:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
A. Dumas

MyPostingID wrote:
I think having Frank along would have been more useful.

If Frank would have been around, that would have meant he didn't crash,
which means Contador wouldn't have been held up and would have had
another 1m13s advantage.