The End is Starting In California

Old February 9th 17, 07:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Default The End is Starting In California

On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 2:04:39 PM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 1:54:32 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 4:07:33 AM UTC+1, wrote:
Intel just signed a contract to build the world's most advanced chip production plant in Chandler, AZ. Wherefore Intel acts so does the rest of Silicon Valley.

IBM research plant hasn't been really employed for more than a decade.

Silicon Valley and the southern California Aircraft Industry are THE only things keeping California afloat.

We now see where the liberalism of California has led. Zuckerberg will tell us all that there's nothing in it.

Hey Tom I don't give a **** in this forum. That idiot Trump is even here in the news all day and now I have to put up with this political drivel here for weeks now. Man go ride your bike. Steel or whatever. The weather can't be that bad in California.

Lou

Cals are in your shoes

know what Cals do in the rain ?

they stand looking up at the sky with open mouths
Old February 9th 17, 07:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 2:07:41 PM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
[...]

whaddya mean that'snot funny ? beats drinking urine
Old February 9th 17, 10:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 8:33:57 AM UTC-8, jbeattie wrote:
On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 8:06:54 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 7:42:20 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 3:07:33 AM UTC, wrote:
Intel just signed a contract to build the world's most advanced chip production plant in Chandler, AZ. Wherefore Intel acts so does the rest of Silicon Valley.

IBM research plant hasn't been really employed for more than a decade.

Silicon Valley and the southern California Aircraft Industry are THE only things keeping California afloat.

We now see where the liberalism of California has led. Zuckerberg will tell us all that there's nothing in it.

California Goes Confederate
http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...racy-parallels

Andre Jute
History by analogy

Financially California is falling to pieces. The only areas in which maintenance are carried out is in the neighborhoods where wealthy live. They have had so much loss of the wealthy and the tax money's they provide that they will now do ANYTHING to retain these people.

Smaller high-tech firms simply cannot exist under the restrictions of the laws of California and this is a large reason that they are crying poor-mouth about proposed limitations of H1B visas.

Two years ago Moonbeam Brown announced that the state was totally out of debt and would be for the foreseeable future. One year later with the losses of business and the wealthy moving away from destructive taxes we are now $1.5 Billion in the hole. State laws require California to NOT carry a deficit and so that will come from severe cuts in the education budget.

I think your short-term memory is shot. We went through this. Brown did not say the state was out of debt. He said the budget was balanced. Now there is a budget deficit. Before you get hysterical, consider the plight of one of the reddest of states: http://www.kansascity.com/news/polit...114021098.html

-- Jay Beattie.

Where did Kansas come from? Brown was all over the news telling everyone we had paid off the long term debt and that we were completely out of debt and that was the way it was going to stay. He then turned right around and passed another load of anti-business laws and more businesses and more wealthy people left.

But of course since you live here in and not in a POS state like Washington you'd know that.

https://ww2.kqed.org/news/2015/08/05...-deficit-debt/

It shows just what sort of people Democrats are when an F'ing weight lifter got us out of debt.
Old February 9th 17, 10:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 9:23:07 AM UTC-8, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 11:33:57 AM UTC-5, jbeattie wrote:
[...]

You're responding to a very well known internet Troll and that only encourages him to post more crap.

Egads, but RBT is looking more and more like it should be RBO-TP = Rec.Bicycles Off-Topic Political. VBEG LOL

Killfiling the Trolls removes about 95% of the posts and a lot of the remaining 5% are replies to the Trolls. Once in awhile there's even a BICYCLING related post here. VBEG LOL

Since things are so bad here I suggest you leave permanently. You are not any more respected than monkey man.
Old February 9th 17, 10:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 10:54:32 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 4:07:33 AM UTC+1, wrote:
Intel just signed a contract to build the world's most advanced chip production plant in Chandler, AZ. Wherefore Intel acts so does the rest of Silicon Valley.

IBM research plant hasn't been really employed for more than a decade.

Silicon Valley and the southern California Aircraft Industry are THE only things keeping California afloat.

We now see where the liberalism of California has led. Zuckerberg will tell us all that there's nothing in it.

Hey Tom I don't give a **** in this forum. That idiot Trump is even here in the news all day and now I have to put up with this political drivel here for weeks now. Man go ride your bike. Steel or whatever. The weather can't be that bad in California.

Lou

Well, I understand you point. But don't you think that the Trump attackers who are willing to lie or misinterpret everything he says or does should be put into the public eye everywhere?

I would just as soon not do any of this crap myself but when I turn on the TV and the most recent "bomb scare" 25 miles away from San Francisco isn't even on one F-ing channel because the federal Appeals court might get the idea of how frightened the people are and the necessity of these short term fixes are actually made clear to them, perhaps it's necessary to speak of these things.

In the bay area there are thousands of qualified American engineers and the large companies like Facebook advertise for these engineering positions in such a manner that no American would qualify. They then apply for and get H1B visa engineers mostly from India who work for 2/3rds the price. Don't you think that we should point out that Zuckerberg is lying when he says he isn't doing that? Or Google? Or even MicroSoft?

I'm retired. I could forget all things like this. But should I? And are you so cold hearted that you don't want to know that 80% of blacks are out of work specifically because of illegals?

Tell you what - since you want to hide from all of this I will leave permanently.
Old February 9th 17, 11:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 2:07:33 PM UTC-8, wrote:
[...]

I think you want this article about Moonbeam's budget hole. http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-p...110-story.html Maybe Brown is touting the pay-off of the Prop. 57 bond, but if he ever said that California was debt-free, then that was wrong. California has a lot more debt than the Prop. 57 bond. Cal PERS and many other unfunded liabilities that comprise debt. http://www.ebudget.ca.gov/FullBudgetSummary.pdf (see page 8).

Any outstanding bond is a debt. I'm sure there are California state bonds knocking around out there. I don't think any governor would claim his or her state is debt-free. There is no debt free state. http://www.thestatesproject.org/state-debt/ http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleri...s-in-debt.html

And I'm not running interference for prior democratic administrations that ran up debt. Shame on them. I just don't think Jerry is running around claiming that the state has no debt. He did run a surplus for a while and used that to pay down debt, so I'm sure he was running around saying "hey, I saved money, we have a surplus . . . I can pay some of our debt!" I haven't looked for the articles, though.

I don't get the bit about Washington.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old February 9th 17, 11:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

https://www.google.com/search?q=serg...sXIKG C4si5M:
Old February 10th 17, 12:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Kansas, home of Eliot Wave endless waves thereof..... in purple graphs majesty amid the folded planes......

tho I know why it doesn't Iyam damned if I know why they tried it in Kansas.

'solid values' I guess. There are oil wells too.....

trump is speaking of this cuckoeconomics ...itsnot that its cuckoo it just doesn't produce

tho it does pro Duce

Old February 10th 17, 12:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

outstandin string of toons

http://www.newyorker.com/wp-content/...7073_g2048.jpg

ITS GARCIA !!!!

I was near a python burial. In facto a famous python of great length.

the size exceeded my capacity to immediately grok the scene.

burb cross the rivah has ground owls, giant bats in the attic and monstrous green reptiles.

all our animals are gone. strange that we are on the edge of wilderness. formerly wild pigs aramadilla, eagle turtles snakes...giant turtles...owls...

once witnessed a battle tween an eagle n owl over an a rabbit. eagle won.

gleaming green alligators would come up the canal bank to breakfast grinning then seeing me quickly turn back in.

had a strange one prob baiting.....reading an animal communications book by a USA TODAY journalist I came to page 50's discussion of owls shortly after 2 cooing owls showed up in the tree above my tent. cooing owls.
prob a loudspeaker but sound was in the tree.

Old February 10th 17, 12:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 7:31:25 PM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
Kansas, home of Eliot Wave endless waves thereof..... in purple graphs majesty amid the folded planes......

tho I know why it doesn't Iyam damned if I know why they tried it in Kansas.

'solid values' I guess. There are oil wells too.....

trump is speaking of this cuckoeconomics ...itsnot that its cuckoo it just doesn't produce

tho it does pro Duce

link link suggestion

https://www.google.com/#q=Brown%27s+...mic+experiment

Starting crit's Brendo Australia 51 January 22nd 07 01:58 AM
RR: Just like starting over... Carla A-G Mountain Biking 7 April 5th 05 03:51 PM
My dad starting to uni! tylercox Unicycling 43 January 11th 05 05:54 PM
Starting up. HELP AL Unicycling 5 December 12th 04 11:58 PM
i am starting to think you can t win without help karlwithak Racing 2 September 21st 04 11:44 PM