Opinions about protective gear wanted

Old December 8th 05, 03:02 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Opinions about protective gear wanted

You obviously have never been to Stone Harbor, NJ. My place of
residence. Eat your heart out.....J

Old December 8th 05, 04:56 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Not asking for sympathy, you fool. Just because you cannot afford to
live there is no reason to be ugly, and I do own a place on drier
ground. Originally from NM and still own a home there. And by the way,
the land of 'fruits and nuts' (aka California) has the most over priced
real estate and highest taxes. Any state that voted Ahhhnold in as
governor deserves to drop in the ocean and it probably will....J

Old December 8th 05, 07:35 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Nope, never have done that, but I do have chemicals in my system. It's
called chemotherapy. You can make fun of that too, if you want (but I
don't think cancer is funny).......J

Old December 8th 05, 11:38 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

wrote:
Not asking for sympathy, you fool. Just because you cannot afford to
live there is no reason to be ugly, and I do own a place on drier
ground. Originally from NM and still own a home there. And by the way,
the land of 'fruits and nuts' (aka California) has the most over priced
real estate and highest taxes. Any state that voted Ahhhnold in as
governor deserves to drop in the ocean and it probably will....J

Ha ha ha! Who's the fool! Those bungalows could have been bought for
$40,000 six years ago. Now dopes like you are paying $400,000 for them.
By the way Brown Eyes (interpreted as Ass Hole), I live in New
Jersey. You are so wrong about real estate taxes. You should do a
little research before you spout from your Brown Eye. New Jersey has
the highest property taxes in the country. Partly because I have to pay
to keep your beach attached to the coast. It has nothing to do with
political parties as both of them contributed to the artificial wealth
factor in this state.

It's not a question of affording where I live, it has to do with being
near where I work. Of course, someone of your stature has no problem
wasting gas by driving 80 miles each way to their job. Then again, you
work for Acxiom, or do you? I don't seem to be able to find their
location in New Jersey. It's not registered with the state, and a quick
phone call to them netted zero results. I think the reality is that
you are a third party outsourced developer working at one of the local
coding sweatshops.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old December 8th 05, 03:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Then again, you
work for Acxiom, or do you? I don't seem to be able to find their
location in New Jersey. It's not registered with the state, and a quick
phone call to them netted zero results. I think the reality is that
you are a third party outsourced developer working at one of the local
coding sweatshops.

It's like a rotten onion, I tell ya. The more that gets peeled off of
this one, the nastier it's going to stink. This person has such a
pathological web of lies, they get crossed up constantly. She just
wants my attention for some strange reason, even if negative.

JD

Old December 8th 05, 06:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Bwah ha ha ha , You don't know me, ya moron, but keep ranting away.
Ranting, that must be how you get negative attention. End of
discussion, you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the
face. Keep ruminating, it's a sign of mental illness. And my dear, you
need a shrink. (waits forJD's jr high level reply). Babble on, I may
read it, and I may not. Depends if I am in the mood for a laugh....J

Old December 8th 05, 10:03 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

BB wrote:
On 5 Dec 2005 12:00:46 -0800, JD wrote:

I bet the Acxiom you "work" at produces a lot of "Brown
25" as seen on the Groove Tube.

And all these years I thought it was from Kentucky Fried Movie. See, you
DO learn things on a.m-b!

The popcorn you are eating has been ****ed in, film at 11...

JD

Chain 'slipping' - cause? Peewiglet UK 14 November 27th 05 08:59 PM
wanted: 26" (559) Fixed Gear rear wheel Michael Drzewiecki Marketplace 0 March 22nd 05 11:35 PM
New bicycle idea Bob Marley General 49 October 7th 04 05:20 AM
Dumb Newbie Qs on Gears and Speed Elisa Francesca Roselli General 14 July 27th 03 08:23 PM