AMB-ID 06 is ON!!!

Old July 12th 06, 08:35 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
small change

Default AMB-ID 06 is ON!!!

Sorry for the short notice gang. Looks like those of us that can will be
hooking up with Per the weekend of July 21 etc. Loon Lake, for starters is
in the plans.

I can't help with accommodations this year, sorry! But if it looks like you
can join us for riding, send me an email and I'll try to post hookup
details.

penny s

Old July 12th 06, 10:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

small change wrote:
Sorry for the short notice gang. Looks like those of us that can will be
hooking up with Per the weekend of July 21 etc. Loon Lake, for starters is
in the plans.

I can't help with accommodations this year, sorry! But if it looks like you
can join us for riding, send me an email and I'll try to post hookup
details.

penny s

Thanks for taking up the torch, Penny. Some traditions are just too
vital to the American way of life to forsake...

I *might* be able to swing it, if I can send the family ahead on
vacation and catch up with them a few days later. "Excuse me hon, I've
gotta spend a long weekend camping with Penny and Gab, do a lot of
riding, meet some friends from Sweden, and I'll catch you guys in a few
days.."

sounds good to me.

CDB

Old July 12th 06, 10:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Paladin wrote:
small change wrote:

Sorry for the short notice gang. Looks like those of us that can will be
hooking up with Per the weekend of July 21 etc. Loon Lake, for starters is
in the plans.

I can't help with accommodations this year, sorry! But if it looks like you
can join us for riding, send me an email and I'll try to post hookup
details.

penny s

Thanks for taking up the torch, Penny. Some traditions are just too
vital to the American way of life to forsake...

Yes, if you don't have it then the terrorists (and eco-kooks) have won!

Matt (still too far for my current lifestyle)
Old July 13th 06, 01:18 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

"small change" wrote in message ...
Sorry for the short notice gang. Looks like those of us that can will be hooking up with Per the weekend of July 21 etc. Loon
Lake, for starters is in the plans.

I can't help with accommodations this year, sorry! But if it looks like you can join us for riding, send me an email and I'll try
to post hookup details.

penny s

Tempting but still too far this year and I have to work that week.......

Gary