[BNE] Balmoral Century

Old September 6th 06, 07:40 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Tamyka Bell

Default [BNE] Balmoral Century

Who is doing the Balmoral (imperial) century this month?
(And who can confirm the date for this poor chicky with no
www?)

Tam
Old September 7th 06, 02:54 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Absent Husband

Default Balmoral Century

Tamyka Bell wrote:
Who is doing the Balmoral (imperial) century this month?
(And who can confirm the date for this poor chicky with no
www?)

Tam

Mate, its on Sunday 17th September, leaving teh Murarrie crit circuit
for Sanctuary Cove & return).

A metric century ride will also go ahead, leaving from the "Big Gun
Butcher" at Underwood, and also heading to Sanctuary Cove & return.

As I recall, the imperial century departs at 0630, with the metric
century mob kicking off at 0645.

I am an unconfirmed starter - we have a clashing social engagement in
the afternoon, so am trying to work out if I'll be back in time to make
it... *shrugs*

For all other BrisVegans - note that while this ride is a Balmoral club
ride, visitors are absolutely welcome (& encouraged!) to come along!!

Cheers,
Abby

Old September 7th 06, 02:56 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Tamyka Bell

Absent Husband wrote:

Tamyka Bell wrote:
[...]

Dude, you absolutely have to do this. So that I have
company. And someone who will call Steven if I get dropped!
And I absolutely have to do this. Two imperial centuries in
two weeks!

Tam
Old September 7th 06, 03:00 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Absent Husband

Tamyka Bell wrote:

Dude, you absolutely have to do this. So that I have
company. And someone who will call Steven if I get dropped!
And I absolutely have to do this. Two imperial centuries in
two weeks!

Tam

Yep, I am gun keen to do it - am planning on being there, but just need
to convince the social coordinator that I can do both things on the
same day...

I know you want to tell everyone of your achievement, so here's your
lead in, "What was the other imperial century mate??"

(*grins* go on, tell 'em, you've earned it!!)

Abby

Old September 7th 06, 03:03 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Tamyka Bell

Absent Husband wrote:

Tamyka Bell wrote:

Dude, you absolutely have to do this. So that I have
company. And someone who will call Steven if I get dropped!
And I absolutely have to do this. Two imperial centuries in
two weeks!

Tam

Yep, I am gun keen to do it - am planning on being there, but just need
to convince the social coordinator that I can do both things on the
same day...

I know you want to tell everyone of your achievement, so here's your
lead in, "What was the other imperial century mate??"

(*grins* go on, tell 'em, you've earned it!!)

Abby

Nah, everyone will just give me sh!t about participating in
that sport that's not cycling, that I do. And I have a
sneaking suspicion that you think a lead in works like a
leadout and you get a bj in return! (But thanks for the lead
in.)

Hehehehe.

Old September 8th 06, 02:13 AM posted to aus.bicycle
adam85

Tamyka Bell Wrote:

Nah, everyone will just give me sh!t about participating in
that sport that's not cycling, that I do. And I have a
sneaking suspicion that you think a lead in works like a
leadout and you get a bj in return! (But thanks for the lead
in.)

Hehehehe.

Ewww....that's weird! Is that why Cipo always had a leadout train, and
Robbie prefers to go it alone?