Bush Really IS Getting "Victory" In Iraq

Old January 12th 07, 06:50 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
cc

Default Bush Really IS Getting "Victory" In Iraq

Ed Pirrero wrote:
cc wrote:
wizardB wrote:
cc wrote:
wrote:
On 11 Jan 2007 01:40:22 -0800, in rec.backcountry "ECOCIDE FILES"
wrote:

It is true it is about oil. But, it was all published in the DOE
website years ago, in the form of charts and figures. Iraq has about
100 years of oil, so they claim. We could be looking at another lie,
because lately, who can we believe? Anyway, the oil is cheaper to
extract (technically that is) than oil in Siberia, or Alaska, or
midwestern shale. So, it saves money for corporations. Global oil
companies will enjoy the benefits of the Iraqi war, while we the
American people, foot the bill for the troops we supplied to protect
their interests. Unfortunately, according to the DOE, most of that oil
is not even coming to America. Yikes!
So, we paid 400 billion dollars, or about $6400 per family to protect
foreign oil interests, while we pay more money at the pump. Meanwhile,
we could easily be powering our cars using methane generated locally
from manure, sewage, and waste. But, the government doesn't like to
fund pig farmer's digesters. What, give them a $100,000 grant?
Never, better buy a missile and blow it up. So, yes, they have
giving us the royal screw.

When are American's going to wake up and do something!

Just read DOE website, it's all there.

I was out protesting this "war" before it even started. It's good to
see the
rest of the country is finally waking up to the reality of the
situation but a
shame that it took so long. Alarmingly 50% of Americans still
believe that Iraq
had something to do with 9-11.
Thank god there are always losers like you to say "I told you so" and
"I thought of it first". Get a life. The most important thing isn't
how smart you think you are, and comments like yours above illustrate
your focus is on self-satisfied smugness rather than the well-being
of, say, the rest of the world's peoples.
Isn't this subject more appropriate for the alt idiots newsgroup

yes. or alt.douchebag or rec.arguing or rec.pontificating

alt.delusional.hickey.sornson.

alt.myhorseishigher.nanana
Old January 13th 07, 02:53 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
God

wrote
I was out protesting this "war" before it even started. It's good to see

the
rest of the country is finally waking up to the reality of the situation

but a
shame that it took so long. Alarmingly 50% of Americans still believe

that Iraq
had something to do with 9-11.

Translation. 50% of AmeriaKKKans are too stupid to live.

Slit their ignorant throats.

Old January 13th 07, 02:54 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
God

"Ale Brewer" wrote
What I find even more amazing, is that most Americans still believe that
Al-Qaeda had something to with 911. (Hint: it was the Bush
administration)

Correction. At least 50% of AmeriKKKans. Another 10% belong in the above
category.

Old January 13th 07, 02:56 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
God

"cc" wrote
Thank god there are always losers like you to say "I told you so" and "I
thought of it first". Get a life. The most important thing isn't how
smart you think you are, and comments like yours above illustrate your
focus is on self-satisfied smugness rather than the well-being of, say,
the rest of the world's peoples.

It's clear that the vast majority of the AmeriKKKan people are worthless,
ignorant, scum.

CC would rather not affix blame so that the scum can be excused of their
ignorance and war crimes.

Old January 13th 07, 02:57 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
God

"wizardB" wrote
Isn't this subject more appropriate for the alt idiots newsgroup

Alt.Idiots, Alt.AmeriKKKa, Alt.USA... It's all the same.

Old January 13th 07, 10:33 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
cc

God wrote:
"cc" wrote
Thank god there are always losers like you to say "I told you so" and "I
thought of it first". Get a life. The most important thing isn't how
smart you think you are, and comments like yours above illustrate your
focus is on self-satisfied smugness rather than the well-being of, say,
the rest of the world's peoples.

It's clear that the vast majority of the AmeriKKKan people are worthless,
ignorant, scum.

CC would rather not affix blame so that the scum can be excused of their
ignorance and war crimes.

Thank you for your valuable
insight. Idiot.

Here's a little feedback for
your attempt at inference:
wrong. Try something you're
good at . . so far we've ruled
out both making intelligent
remarks and trolling. Third
time's a charm, so they say...
Old January 14th 07, 12:30 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
God

cc wrote:
Thank you for your valuable insight.

It's a pleasure. And also a pleasure watching the ongoing eradication of
the AmeriKKKan state.

Old January 14th 07, 12:59 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
cc

cc wrote:
Thank you for your valuable insight.

It's a pleasure. And also a pleasure watching the ongoing eradication of
the AmeriKKKan state.

I'd like to hear where you
think Canada would be without
the US, you moron.
Old January 14th 07, 01:17 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
God

"cc" wrote
I'd like to hear where you
think Canada would be without
the US, you moron.

Closer to the equator.

Old January 14th 07, 02:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
wizardB

cc wrote:

cc wrote:
Thank you for your valuable insight.

It's a pleasure. And also a pleasure watching the ongoing
eradication of
the AmeriKKKan state.

I'd like to hear where you think Canada would be without the US, you moron.

Hey cc
thought I'd let you know that not all us Canadians are as stupid as that
moron.
Thanks