Something odd from Boulder

Old July 30th 08, 06:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bret Wade[_2_]

Default Something odd from Boulder

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008...down-attacker/
Old July 30th 08, 08:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung

On Jul 30, 7:21*am, Bret Wade wrote:
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008...aulted-chases-...

There are so many things wrong with that story.
Old July 30th 08, 11:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:21:58 -0600, Bret Wade
wrote:

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008...down-attacker/

Sweet.

Old July 30th 08, 12:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
nobody

wrote:

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008...down-attacker/

Sweet.

Gah, just when you think cyclists look out for each other.

I live for the day that some dumbass tries to grab my boob...er, I
mean.

Old July 30th 08, 02:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jul 30, 1:21*am, Bret Wade wrote:
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008...aulted-chases-...

She didn't know who she was chasing, how much of a lunatic the guy is,
whether he was armed, and she had her baby with her while chasing a
guy while riding a bike one-handed while she's on the phone. Could
have easily turned out a less appealing story.

Old July 30th 08, 02:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bret Wade[_2_]

Robert Chung wrote:
On Jul 30, 7:21 am, Bret Wade wrote:
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008...aulted-chases-...

There are so many things wrong with that story.

The printed version of the story in this morning's paper includes a map
of the chase route.
Old July 30th 08, 02:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_3_]

Bret Wade wrote:
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008...down-attacker/

The guy's been charged with child abuse? She's 23 years old!
Old July 30th 08, 04:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung

On Jul 30, 3:46*pm, Bret Wade wrote:
Robert Chung wrote:
On Jul 30, 7:21 am, Bret Wade wrote:
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008...aulted-chases-....

There are so many things wrong with that story.

The printed version of the story in this morning's paper includes a map
of the chase route.

Could you pop it into mapmyride.com so we can get an elevation
profile? I'm hoping it was hilly and she still ran him down.
Old July 30th 08, 04:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On Jul 30, 1:21 am, Bret Wade wrote:
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008...aulted-chases-...

a guy touched my ass in a crit once.
Old July 30th 08, 04:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Jul 30, 1:21 am, Bret Wade wrote:
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008...aulted-chases-...

She didn't know who she was chasing, how much of a lunatic the guy is,
whether he was armed, and she had her baby with her while chasing a
guy while riding a bike one-handed while she's on the phone. Could
have easily turned out a less appealing story.

One of the things that I especially like about this group is that they can
make an entire story out of a couple of possibly not true "facts".

AD-Batavus in Boulder Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com Marketplace 0 March 15th 07 01:03 PM
Boulder Cup Cyclocross on TV Bret Racing 0 March 2nd 07 04:31 PM
Boulder Masters John Everett General 4 April 1st 05 01:38 AM
MUni in Boulder? jrutkows Unicycling 2 April 19th 04 11:24 PM
Giant Boulder Skunk UK 3 September 3rd 03 10:00 PM