Le Poseur

Old June 19th 07, 02:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Le Poseur

I just found a pretty funny jersey for sale at www.elevengear.us/poseur.html

Totally cracked me up.

Old June 19th 07, 03:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Ozark Bicycle

On Jun 18, 8:24 pm, wrote:
I just found a pretty funny jersey for sale atwww.elevengear.us/poseur.html

Totally cracked me up.

LOL!!!! Every 53x11 Wannabe should have one!

Old June 19th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Bill

Ozark Bicycle wrote:
On Jun 18, 8:24 pm, wrote:
I just found a pretty funny jersey for sale atwww.elevengear.us/poseur.html

Totally cracked me up.

LOL!!!! Every 53x11 Wannabe should have one!

I have a 58 ring I will sell you. I can pedal it down the road with an
11 rear, but spin it, never.
Bill Baka
Old June 19th 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

On Jun 18, 9:51 pm, Ozark Bicycle
wrote:
On Jun 18, 8:24 pm, wrote:

I just found a pretty funny jersey for sale atwww.elevengear.us/poseur.html

Totally cracked me up.

LOL!!!! Every 53x11 Wannabe should have one!

Tempting, very tempting.

Agree about the cog. I had a 12 speed nice Japanese racer I restored
last year with a 13-26 (or 27?) cluster on the back, and it didn't
want for more gears. I gotta find one in my size that's a keeper. As
for the Jersey--I've found these cool iron on things for dark fabrics
you can print with your ink-jet. The sky's the limit. :-D

Old June 19th 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Ozark Bicycle

wrote:
On Jun 18, 8:24 pm, wrote:

I just found a pretty funny jersey for sale atwww.elevengear.us/poseur.html

Totally cracked me up.

LOL!!!! Every 53x11 Wannabe should have one!

Tempting, very tempting.

Check out the Republic of Anaerobia stuff on that page. The cap looks
like it might be to your liking. I'm thinking of getting one....

Agree about the cog. I had a 12 speed nice Japanese racer I restored
last year with a 13-26 (or 27?) cluster on the back, and it didn't
want for more gears. I gotta find one in my size that's a keeper. As
for the Jersey--I've found these cool iron on things for dark fabrics
you can print with your ink-jet. The sky's the limit. :-D

Let me know how that works out. (Team Flip-Flop? Team Hot 'n'
Sour?) ;-

Old June 19th 07, 05:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

wrote:
On Jun 18, 8:24 pm, wrote:

I just found a pretty funny jersey for sale atwww.elevengear.us/poseur.html

Totally cracked me up.

LOL!!!! Every 53x11 Wannabe should have one!

Tempting, very tempting.

Check out the Republic of Anaerobia stuff on that page. The cap looks
like it might be to your liking. I'm thinking of getting one....

Agree about the cog. I had a 12 speed nice Japanese racer I restored
last year with a 13-26 (or 27?) cluster on the back, and it didn't
want for more gears. I gotta find one in my size that's a keeper. As
for the Jersey--I've found these cool iron on things for dark fabrics
you can print with your ink-jet. The sky's the limit. :-D

Let me know how that works out. (Team Flip-Flop? Team Hot 'n'
Sour?) ;-

Hey now, I'll have you know that I was fully spandexed up for three
hours this afternoon. Complete with lace up cleats and NOS 80s
Italian jersey with jaunty yellow/black/white diagonal blocks. I'm not
always open toe shoes and flirtatious bell ringing. ;-)

I gotta see if I can use the iron-ons with the synthetics--they tend
to do fun things like melt. I have, however, caused much consternation
by staying at the front of the pack during a 60 mile local charity
ride wearing a holey v neck undershirt with sharpie lettering
proclaiming, "Like, TOTALLY hi-tech jersey".

Old June 19th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

On Jun 18, 10:39 pm, Ozark Bicycle wrote
[snip]
Check out the Republic of Anaerobia stuff on that page. The cap looks
like it might be to your liking. I'm thinking of getting one....

Veni, Vidi, Vomiti!

I am a habitual cycling cap wearer, and my Columbus Dove one by Pace
is getting pinker--but I seriously doubt I could get a Chinese made
cap to fit my over 7 7/8" melon. The Pace ones fit--with not a wrinkle
in the elastic.

Old June 19th 07, 05:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
me

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:24:23 -0700, rick wrote:

I just found a pretty funny jersey for sale at www.elevengear.us/poseur.html

Totally cracked me up.

Wonderful! I am seriously tempted by the Saturn V and Church of the
Bicycle stuff! Though, I have to admit, Poseur is perhaps more my "true"
style!
Old June 19th 07, 06:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Sornson

wrote:
I just found a pretty funny jersey for sale at
www.elevengear.us/poseur.html

Totally cracked me up.

The only way I'd pay $74 for a jersey is if I were...that's right, a POSEUR!

Bill "got some free 'Anaerobia' tattoos long ago somewhere though" S.

Old June 19th 07, 11:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman

On Jun 18, 8:24 pm, wrote:
I just found a pretty funny jersey for sale atwww.elevengear.us/poseur.html

Totally cracked me up.

Hey, that's Fabrizio Mazzoleni's jersey!