Buddhist Bicycle Jerseys

Old April 5th 04, 07:19 AM
S o r n i

Default Buddhist Bicycle Jerseys

Bill Z. wrote:
Tim McNamara writes:

You seem determined to miss the central concern in your insistence on
adherence to the standards. Obviously your mind is made up and not
amenable to change.

Yep - you guys are whining about trivia. Anyone looking at the text
can tell who said what, so as far as I'm concerned, you have nothing
to complain about, particularly since I didn't comment on either guy's
statement, but simply added something to the discussion.

You sure added to the discussion all right!

Bill "I blame myself" S.

Old April 5th 04, 08:44 PM
Dick Durbin

Jay Hill wrote in message ...
Where are all the folks who gave a poster a ration of hate when he
asked about a Christian jersey a couple of years ago?

There's a difference between derision and hate.

I know the difference; that is why I used the term "hate". Go back
and read the thread.

Dick Durbin
Old April 6th 04, 02:55 AM
Bill Z.

"S o r n i" writes:

Bill Z. wrote:
Tim McNamara writes:

You seem determined to miss the central concern in your insistence on
adherence to the standards. Obviously your mind is made up and not
amenable to change.

Yep - you guys are whining about trivia. Anyone looking at the text
can tell who said what, so as far as I'm concerned, you have nothing
to complain about, particularly since I didn't comment on either guy's
statement, but simply added something to the discussion.

You sure added to the discussion all right!

It was certainly more amusing than your comment about Hell! And it is
obviously you three who have a real problem.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old April 6th 04, 02:59 AM
Bill Z.

"S o r n i" writes:

Bill Z. wrote:
Tim McNamara writes:

You seem determined to miss the central concern in your insistence on
adherence to the standards. Obviously your mind is made up and not
amenable to change.

Wouldn't it be stupid of me to use Bill Z.'s snipped post to reply to Tim
here?

Bill "but I'll never admit it" S.

No, it wouldn't be stupid. Suppose, you intended to reply to mine, but
after writing it, you found that you had really just addressed Tim's
point. What would be stupid would be to cancel the whole post and
start over, even if you saved your comments first so you wouldn't have
to type them twice.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old April 6th 04, 03:00 AM
Bill Z.

"S o r n i" writes:

Bill Z. wrote:

The fact is you really don't know what you are talking about.

I know you posted "Sorni writes:" followed by exactly NOTHING I wrote.

My only mistake was pointing it out to you.

Bill "you're right and we're all wrong" S.

The three or four of you are IMHO all being rediculous.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old April 6th 04, 03:02 AM
JimLane

Bill Z. wrote:
JimLane writes:

Bill Z. wrote:

JimLane writes:

If there is nothing of Sorni left because of your editing, you should
have gone back up the thread a step. You might want to step back and
take a look instead of being defensive. Bill is right.

Do you honestly think anyone is going to check that when the content
of the post is a mere quip? I think you guys are being just a tad
silly.

And you are not?

Step back and look at your idiocy with a neutral eye. Everyone else
here sees it clearly. Get over yourself, bimbo.

"Everyone else" are a few idiots with their heads up their butts.

At least they have a head with a brain to place up their butts. That is
far more than you have. Although your butt would accommodate us all.

jim

jim
Old April 6th 04, 03:03 AM
JimLane

Bill Z. wrote:

JimLane writes:

Bill Z. wrote:

"S o r n i" writes:

Actually, then, it's better to reply to the post upon which you're
commenting. Your reply was directed at Dick Durbin, not me, so why did you
reply to MY post instead of his?

Because your post was the one I saw and started to reply to, and the
comment I added was about the general topic under discussion.

Then preface your comment, clown. Say with, "this isn't in direct
reply, but I am jumping in here," or something to that effect.

You are still in the wrong, despite your delusions of grandeur.

Jim, you are a moron. There was *no* discussion of any kind going on.
Just some wisecracks.

A moron is a long way up the feeding chain from where you reside,
mentalmidget.

jim
Old April 6th 04, 03:05 AM
JimLane

Default Buddhist Bicycle Jerseys - poll

S o r n i wrote:

Bill Z. wrote:

The fact is you really don't know what you are talking about.

I know you posted "Sorni writes:" followed by exactly NOTHING I wrote.

My only mistake was pointing it out to you.

Bill "you're right and we're all wrong" S.

Okay folks, just so billieboy the mentalmidget can get it. Please place
your vote (hopefully Billy will be able to add the results up hisself):

____ Sorni is right

____ Billy is right

jim
Old April 6th 04, 03:16 AM
S o r n i

JimLane wrote:
S o r n i wrote:

Bill Z. wrote:

The fact is you really don't know what you are talking about.

I know you posted "Sorni writes:" followed by exactly NOTHING I
wrote.

My only mistake was pointing it out to you.

Bill "you're right and we're all wrong" S.

Okay folks, just so billieboy the mentalmidget can get it. Please
place your vote (hopefully Billy will be able to add the results up
hisself):

____ Sorni is right

____ Billy is right

Let's let it go.

Bill "besides, everyone knows *I'm* right ;-) " S.