former Miss America kills pedestrian

Old October 14th 03, 03:45 PM
Cold Coffee

Default former Miss America kills pedestrian

lab~rat ) wrote:

On 13 Oct 2003 22:14:16 GMT, odore64 (DrPimpDaddi)
puked:

In her defense, I almost hit a bicyclist too. I used to laugh when drivers
blamed the sun, but not now. Few weeks ago, when I was driving on a mtn road,
the sun blinded me everytime I entered the shadows. One of those times, there
was a bicyclist riding in front of me. I probably missed him by an inch or two.
I think he flipped me off, but he should know not to ride so close to the road
in those conditions.

I have no problem if you hit bicyclists. Especially in my
neighborhood. Those spandex wearing road hogs have it coming, the
*******s.

Hmmmm... not a healthy attitude there, Lab.

Of course, cycling across the roads of Florida is just asking for trouble,
what with all of those blueheads who sit lower than the steering wheel.

--
cc

Old October 14th 03, 04:54 PM
lab~rat

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:45:16 -0400, Cold Coffee
puked:

lab~rat ) wrote:

On 13 Oct 2003 22:14:16 GMT, odore64 (DrPimpDaddi)
puked:

In her defense, I almost hit a bicyclist too. I used to laugh when drivers
blamed the sun, but not now. Few weeks ago, when I was driving on a mtn road,
the sun blinded me everytime I entered the shadows. One of those times, there
was a bicyclist riding in front of me. I probably missed him by an inch or two.
I think he flipped me off, but he should know not to ride so close to the road
in those conditions.

I have no problem if you hit bicyclists. Especially in my
neighborhood. Those spandex wearing road hogs have it coming, the
*******s.

Hmmmm... not a healthy attitude there, Lab.

Yeah, well check out where I live. If riders were considerate and
followed the rules of the road it would be one thing, especially when
groups as large as 50 people clog the major arterial roads in and out
of a residential neighborhood.

They intentionally ride in both lanes so you can't even pass them.
Oh, the times I dreamed of a passenger with a baseball bat...

Of course, cycling across the roads of Florida is just asking for trouble,
what with all of those blueheads who sit lower than the steering wheel.

And the guys testing out their hot rods. Maybe they should get a
stationary bike and a video tape of a road.
--
lab~rat :-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?