Just Wrong

Old March 20th 07, 10:26 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Gags

Default Just Wrong

http://tinyurl.com/2f77lg

Old March 20th 07, 10:50 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Aeek

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 21:26:50 +1100, "Gags"
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/2f77lg

http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/cm...?articleid=976

Basically, the ISM is a racing saddle without a nose. In theory, the
absence of a nose eliminates the pressure that many cyclists find
uncomfortable, if not unbearable. Blood flow to vital areas will
increase and numbness will decrease through the use of the ISM Adamo.
The cyclist’s weight is distributed more evenly throughout the surface
of the saddle, creating a more comfortable ride.
Old March 20th 07, 11:13 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gravelmuncher[_18_]

Aye...that's hideous. But numbness can be frightening.

Guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

gm

--
gravelmuncher

Old March 20th 07, 11:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Mar 20, 9:13 pm, gravelmuncher gravelmuncher.2nq...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Aye...that's hideous. But numbness can be frightening.

Guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

gm

--
gravelmuncher

Horrorshow for a nude ride - yikes!

Old March 20th 07, 11:47 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_48_]

Gags Wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/2f77lg

"The Meat Holder" One thing I DONT need while on the rivet is blood
flow to that area - I'd rather it to the other legs thanks...

--
gplama

Old March 20th 07, 12:03 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Harng Goh

On Mar 20, 10:28 pm, "Donga" wrote:
On Mar 20, 9:13 pm, gravelmuncher gravelmuncher.2nq...@no-

mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Aye...that's hideous. But numbness can be frightening.

Guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

gm

--
gravelmuncher

Horrorshow for a nude ride - yikes!

You could get "caught".

Old March 20th 07, 12:52 PM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_66_]

Harng Goh Wrote:
On Mar 20, 10:28 pm, "Donga" wrote:
On Mar 20, 9:13 pm, gravelmuncher gravelmuncher.2nq...@no-

mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Aye...that's hideous. But numbness can be frightening.

Guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

gm

--
gravelmuncher

Horrorshow for a nude ride - yikes!

You could get "caught".

Not just the blokes either.

Ok I'll go now.

--
cfsmtb

Old March 20th 07, 09:11 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Mar 20, 10:52 pm, cfsmtb cfsmtb.2nq...@no-
Harng Goh Wrote:

On Mar 20, 10:28 pm, "Donga" wrote:
On Mar 20, 9:13 pm, gravelmuncher gravelmuncher.2nq...@no-

mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Aye...that's hideous. But numbness can be frightening.

Guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

gm

--
gravelmuncher

Horrorshow for a nude ride - yikes!

You could get "caught".

Not just the blokes either.

Ok I'll go now.

--
cfsmtb- Hide quoted text -

Yes, send that to Penthouse Forum - you'd be sure to get letter of the
month! (free pointy saddle as prize).

donga

Old March 20th 07, 11:13 PM posted to aus.bicycle
parawolf[_14_]

They almost look like my new clip on aero bars...

--
parawolf

Old March 21st 07, 03:56 AM posted to aus.bicycle
monsterman[_20_]

Gags Wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/2f77lg

looks like a stuffed moreton bay bug [read Balmain bug for southern
friends]

--
monsterman

Wrong way dog recycled-one General 8 June 13th 06 12:51 PM
UCI Got It Wrong B. Lafferty Racing 0 February 27th 06 02:31 PM
What do you do when everything goes wrong? Claes Australia 35 October 1st 05 05:21 AM
The one thing that couldn't go wrong, did go wrong. Blair P. Houghton Techniques 142 August 27th 05 06:58 AM
Okay, what am I doing wrong? Joe S. General 7 July 12th 05 08:04 PM